Final A/N

Hi! I didn't expect the sudden interest in this story. I honestly forgot about it but I got some emails about comments left on here and since people seem to want more of this, I thought I'll explain why I discontinued this story.

So as the first A/N says, Bunny is a self insert of myself and Adrian is based on my then crush (now ex lmao). As you can assume, part of the reason I discontinued this was because of that breakup. I'm over him now and am happily in a relationship with someone else. But it wouldn't feel fair to my partner if I was writing a story about someone else while the main character is so clearly designed to be a self insert, even if I tried to separate myself and my ex from the characters it still wouldn't feel right.

Also, aside from that stuff, I kinda lost interest in continuing an indulgent self insert fic from when I was 13, lol. I'm still a big Wakfu fan and I'm really excited for season 4, and maybe I'll write another Wakfu fic in the future, but in regards to Another World, this is the end.

I'm really happy to hear that some people still enjoyed this, despite it's flaws. Y'all seem rlly cool so if you'd like to chat I'm open on Discord at ☁ nuages ☁#9421.

Hope you have an awesome day or night! <3