~Chapter 2~

"Bunny! BUNNY!"

Bunny jolted awake and sat up. She looked around at the grass and saw Adrian next to her, looking very relived to see her awake. she noticed some things different about him immediately. His hair had a slightly orange tone to it, and his eyes were a lighter brown. He wore a long grey top with a red sword design, black pants and... no shoes? He helped her up. Bunny looked down and noticed her clothes had changed as well. Her pyjamas had changed into a bluish-purple  dress that reached her knees and  was a little fluffy at the end, with some small poofy boots. Her head felt a little heavy so she put a hand up to feel her hair, which was covered by some kind of cloth. " Ad? Whats on my head?"

"A hat--" He stood up and reached under the lilac hat on her head.

"Ah! Hey! You're messing up my hair!" Bunny protested

"Sorry Bun. But, can you take off your hat for a second?"

"Alright." Bunny reached up and pulled the hat off of her head.

Adrian looked surprised, though he expected what he saw.

A pair of blue wings on her head...

A/N: Sorry that its short and I haven't updated in a while. I've been traveling and had terrible jet lag and have just been really busy. I'll try to update the next part sooner and make it a bit longer.

Also, im going to make another book with some Danganronpa one-shots and stuff.