Ω°The Last Month: Choices°Ω

The pale girl didn't know what happened.

She just talked to that pregnant woman helping her.

The girls took her to the park for a little freedom, but as they left to check.

Shuhua interacted with the pregnant woman who asked if she was the missing girl in the paper.

The pale girl declined and said she wasn't missing but the pregnant woman wanted her to go with her so she can be truly free.

Minnie found her and thought that Shuhua wanted to escape so they dragged her back and scared the pregnant girl away blowing their cover as the pregnant woman recognized their faces.

Shuhua was locked inside the basement again, beaten up.

She sighed and trembled.

She couldn't stand due to how beaten she is.

Sun-Young visits her.

"What happened shu? I thought our plan is going nice..."

Sun-Young asked as she sat beside the trembling girl.

"There was this pregnant woman who asked me if I was the missing girl she saw on one of the missing posters which yeah, it was me but I didn't want them to harm that lady so I declined... But I guess--"

"Jealousy took over them so much, Minnie and Yuqi got violent even Soyeon. Miyeon and Soojin, they're both still upset."

Shuhua looks away as Sun-Young sighed but looked at the small window near the high cabinet.

They saw blue and red.

They heard sirens.
____________________________

Rin decided to stay with Felix as they watch the news saying a pregnant woman found the missing girl.

"Holy fuck."

Rin whispered as Felix shook his head.

"This is nuts."

He sighed as Rin nodded.

Ji-Sun and Sunghoon were both busy planting new flowers when they saw Rin running toward them.

"Guys! Shuhua's found!"

Ji-Sun gasped as Sunghoon stood up and followed Rin.

They saw the pregnant woman getting interviewed.

"This... Is fucking crazy."
_____________________________

Tzuyu watches in silence as her girlfriend Momo side hugged her.

"After 8 months... She's alive and found..."

Tzuyu teared up as she hugs momo.

"Tzuyu!"

The tall girl looked at the doors to see Hyejin and Wonho.

"Did you hear!?"

"Yes!"

Tzuyu smiled.
____________________________

The sheriff looked at the mansion.

"I still believe your daughter is behind all of this."

The aft cop sneered as Damian rolled his eyes.

"And I blame your fat ass for being a drag, that's why it took eight fucking months to find this girl."

Damian kicked the gates open, with his strong force the gates were open and the other got broken.

The fat cop just ordered his man to go inside the mansion not knowing the five girls were waiting for them with weapons in hand ready to get bloody.

The pale girl and Sun-Young flinched hearing multiple gunshots.

"Let's go!"

Sun-Young grabbed the hammer and smashed the chains off Shuhua's wrist and ankle.

The young girl helped Shuhua on her back as she began to run with the pale girl on her back.

Sun-Young ran to the kitchen door and began to run away far from the fight.

"Wait!"

Sun-Young looked at Shuhua.

"B-But what about the girls!?"

Shuhua whispered as Sun-Young looked at her confused but then Damian saw them.

"Wang!"

Shuhua looks at Damian.

"Sweetie, you okay? Seung wanted to know if you're okay."

Damian hugged Sun-Young as the girl nodded.

The sheriff looked at Shuhua.

"We will give you choices, Wang."

Shuhua looked at them.

"What would that be?"

(Cliff-hanger huehuehue)

Next Chapter⏭️...