ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ | 3ᴀᴍ

| 𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷 |👑

| 𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷 |
👑

3:23𝘢𝘮
𝘐𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴

My Tesla was cruising on autopilot as I was in the backseat putting my clothes on. As soon as I sent my last message to Mani, I didn't even bother putting my clothes on right there and then, feeling like that would be wasting time. I just grabbed what was in my first line of vision and I was out the door with my keys and purse in my hands.

I fell over when the Tesla made a sudden right turn as I was putting my leg through the shorts. " Shit." I grunted, hitting my head against the window.

I pushed myself back up straight, pulling the shorts up before throwing the tank top on. I then reached over on the seat next to me, grabbing the white sneakers and putting them on as well. I climbed back up into the drivers seat, reaching into my purse, bypassing my pole and picked up my hair tie, putting my hair up in a tight bun.

I waited until I got to the next red light before I disengaged the autopilot. When the light turned green again, I took control of the wheel and was flying through the empty streets, trying to hurry up and get there. A few more minutes and I saw the beginning of the apartment complex coming into view, so I pressed even harder on the gas.

I whipped my car into a parking space that was in front of the section of the apartment complex that my mother lived in.

I grabbed my Telfar, opening it up and reaching into it, making sure the safety lock was on my pole, before closing it back, putting the bag over my shoulder, turning, and opening my door. The early morning air chilled me a bit when I stepped out, but my blood was heated enough that I barley even felt it.

I slammed my door shut, looking up and seeing a group of niggas across the street watching me, my speedy arrival having caught their attention with them being cautious, not knowing who I was. I didn't even mind them at that moment though, my mind being somewhere else completely as I turned and quickly made my way over to my mothers apartment, thankful that she was on the first floor.

I walked up the few steps and stood in front of her door, bringing my fist up and banging on it as loud as I could. The more I stood here and thought about my sister's text, the more my blood boiled in a way that I haven't felt in a long ass time.

As I had gotten older, and matured from the impulsive hot head that I used to be growing up in parkway gardens, not much was able to bring me out of my character, but this? Oh I was livid.

" Open dis muthafuckin door!" I yelled out, continuing to bang my fist on the door, my accent slipping back into my speech the angrier I got.