ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ | ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ ʟᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴘᴛ.1

𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷 |👑

𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷 |
👑

2:42𝘱𝘮
𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘌𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴

My fingers were trembling as I typed in the code to the security pad outside the gate of my home. There were so many things, so many emotions coursing through my body at this very moment that ion even know which emotion to act on first.

Worry? Anger? Concern? Rage? Confusion? I felt it all at once.

The gates slowly begin to open and in my impatient state, I almost pressed down on my gas pedal to ram my car straight through the gates for opening so fucking slow, but even through my emotional state, I kept just enough of my rational thoughts to not do something so fucking stupid.

Finally, the gates had opened up far enough for me to drive through and I pressed down on the gas pedal, flying up the driveway and coming to a quick complete stop. I yanked the keys out of the ignition, grabbing my things and throwing my door open and getting out, pushing the door closed excessively hard in my haste to get into the house, not even bothering to lock my car door behind me.

I walked up the few steps to the entrance of my home and came up to the large door. I was in no mood to go digging in my purse for my keys so I opted for banging my fist against the door repeatedly.

" Open the door!" I yelled out, knowing somebody inside would hear me.

" Aye ma, chill, I'm coming." I could hear Von say through the door.

" Just hurry up and open the fuckin door!" I yelled at him, my impatience and worry taking over. I was in no mood for his games.

I heard him smack his teeth as the locks on the door from the other side begin twisting and turning and finally, the door swung open revealing Von standing there, that familiar all black outfit on, his locs tied back into a low ponytail with a few escaping the hair tie.

" Move." I said pushing past him, my head snapping in all directions in my home, trying to locate my baby sister. " Where is she?" I questioned, looking back at Von.

" In da kitchen." I heard him say.

I quickly made a b line to the kitchen, my heart pounding harshly with every step that I took. I took a deep breath as I crossed the threshold.

" Oh my goodness." Was all I managed to say. My heart stopped and dropped to my ass when I shifted my eyes over to the table that sat by the large window.