ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ | ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴀᴄᴛɪᴄs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ

| 𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷 |
👑

2:42𝘱𝘮
𝘐𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘊𝘭𝘶𝘣
𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴

" Make a left turn in one mile." The GPS called out as I continued to drive down the long stretch of road, bopping my head to the song that blasted through the speakers.

" Come and buss it buss it buss it for you baby! While I cuff it cuff it cuff it for you baby! Oh babyyyy! Anywhere! Anytime! I don't mind! I don't minddddd!" I sang along, screaming obnoxiously to the top of my throat, moving my hips as I kept driving, seeing the familiar building beginning to show in the distance.

I felt a wash of relief come over me as the building got closer. It had been a bit of a frustrating day, especially since Von to pop in and out so abruptly, disrupting my whole through process on what I had to do. Nigga had gotten on my nerves so damn bad, I forgot I was supposed to stop by the judges office to pick up my papers.

I had realized that I forgot them as soon as I pulled up to the club the first time, especially with me having to turn back around, drive alllll the way back to the courthouse, wait for the judge to sign the papers, then drive alllll the way back down here. Felt like the drive that should have taken no long than twenty minutes took a whole two hours, but imma just let it go, brush that shit off and keep it pushing for now.

" You have reached your final destination." The GPS called out again, interrupting my thoughts. I turned on my left side blinker and waited as the three cars passed by before I made that right turn. My eyes had widened as I then quickly pressing down hard on the gas pedal when I noticed another car speeding down the road towards my car. I quickly whipped my car into the entrance of the club, pressing down on the break when I knew I was in a safe space to stop, then I stared after the car that continued to speed down the road like they didn't almost just total my car and end my life.

" Stupid dumbass muthafucka." I muttered angrily under my breath, slowly taking my foot off of the break and pressing the gas again. " If people don't know how to fuckin drive, they shouldn't be behind a fuckin wheel." I grumbled to myself, still highly pissed off as I slowly drove around the empty parking lot.

I pulled into one of the spaces that was closest to the entrance, right next to a handicap spot before putting my car in park and turning it off, taking my keys out of the ignition. I grabbed my purse and the manilla folder from the dashboard and unhooked my seatbelt, opening my door and stepping out, pulling my skirt down that had risen up on my thighs.

I briefly looked around the parking lot, my eyes widening slightly, laughing to myself when my eyes locked onto that familiar white Mercedes Benz.

I knew it. I felt it in my spirit that the dumbass would be here.

" It's really so amazing how predictable he is. I'm so fuckin for real. How the fuck did I actually date his dumbass for a full year and didn't pull all of my hair out?" I questioned myself with another chuckle, shaking my head.

I turned my attention back over to the building of the infamous Black Diamonds club. My heels clacking against the pavement of the concrete as I walked across the parking lot.

Suddenly I heard my phone ding from inside my purse. I frowned.  I unzipped the zipper and fished inside of my purse until my hand landed on my iPhone.