Interference

Cheshire(Alex) P.O.V.

"WHAT BET!?" I shouted the minute I heard those words. I broke away from hugging Yasaka and stepped outside, staring angrily at Tiamat and Wukong. "WHAT!? BET!? TIAMAT!?"

"H...honey? Remember what we talked about with your....." Tiamat tried to calm me down, but i wasn't trying to hear it.

"If the next thing that comes out of your mouth ain't the answer to my question, so help me you'll be without cuddles for a month."

"No... please...anything but that....."

"Then answer the que....."

???: "No, no, no!!! ⬛⬛⬛⬛ wrong too? Only one ⬛⬛⬛ left!!"

"Huh?..... what?....." I started feeling a headache..... but it didn't seem.... normal..... I was hearing voices... almost like i was being pulled somewhere else.

???2: "HE'S GONE!!! Damnit.... he's gone... and that's on us.... let it go!"

'Wait, who's gone?! What's going on?! WHO IS GONE!?"

...

....ire

....shire

.....Cheshire!

???3: ALEX!!!

I felt myself snap back to reality in an unfamiliar area.

(A/N: photo taken by photographer Jack Prommel. Link to photo: https://unsplash.com/photos/nK4VdS1izPw )

"Wha? .....when? .....How? .....where?" I started to wander through what appeared to be the forest that is my home, but it felt.... different. The fog didn't help much either.... almost as if.....

"...it's not..."

'Wait.... how are my thoughts being heard right now? Where am i right now? Is this some kind of prank? Or... or a test?'

"...come to the waterfall... all shall be answered there...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiamat P.O.V.

Tiamat: 'Green.... his eyes never went green before. What's going on? '

Yasaka: "Tiamat, what's going on? Has this ever happened before?"

Tiamat: "No, not at all. This is new to me as well." *tries to reach out only to be blocked by the green energy* "And I don't think we can move him either."

Wukong: "whatever this energy is.... it's got the boy protected in some kind of....cocoon of sorts....."

Tiamat: "It.... looks more like a veil to me..... Say, you both mentioned that he was from another world. Could this, perhaps, be due to whatever brought him here?"

Wukong: "I want to doubt it but...... his run in with Albion and whatever the former void empress did to him to protect him...... it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility. "