8: Reporters Are A Pain

The days went on as usual and repetitive. It's hella boring if you want M/n to be honest. The only thing worth remembering was...

M/n was walking to school, as a student does. It was normal, up until he was pulled aside by some crowd. M/n looked at them, eyes half open. M/n removed his headphones and asked. 

"What?" M/n's voice dripped with annoyance.

"He-hey there young man! We heard that All Might's teaching here, at Yuuei."A woman's voice asked as he shoved the mic into M/n's masked face, shakingly. "How is he at teaching?"

M/n not caring, tried to push through the crowd of reporters. 

"Ask him yourselves--" The annoyed male was saying, but was cut off when a random man tried to stop him but in the process removed his mask. 

The (h/c) haired male looked at the culprit with a glare that could kill.  He quickly grabbed the mask and put it back on. But it was already too late.

"WAIT!! YOU'RE M/N L/N, RIGHT?" The man yelled, as more people tried to crowd him.

"SO YOU'RE BECOMING A HERO L/N?" "How has Yuuei treated you?" "Are you here 'cause you're a fan of All Might? After all, you did play him in that movie right?" Those questions bombarded the said male.

M/n's eyes looked around to find a way out. He was bout to use Shield Blast and blow these nuisances all away. 

But before M/n could activate his quirk, a pair of soft hands grabbed his arm and pulled him down. The male saw a mop of green before he was pulled out of the crowd.

Before M/n could look at the guy who helped him, the green-haired male shouted, "RUN!"

Activating Time Dilation on both himself and the shorter male. They both made it to the gate and then to the main campus building. 

M/n finally got a good look at the other guy. His dull e/c eye's wandered and observed the shorted male's features. "You're..... The guy that keeps breaking his body."

Midoriya looked at M/n with somewhat gleaming eyes. "Well... Yeah."He said, embarrassed. Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke again, "I'm Izuku Midoriya!"

M/n nodded. "Well, thanks for the help," He said. 

M/n reached for something in his bag. Lifting his arm back up again, revealed a bottle of soda. "Here!" M/n then tossed the beverages at Midoriya. "I don't like owing people."

Midoriya fumbled but caught the soda. "Huh?" He said, dumbfounded. "IT'S NOTHING REALY-- YOU CAN HAVE THIS BACK," Izuku yelled, as realization hit him, as he tried to give the soda back.

The green-haired hero-in-training paused for a bit, before looking down. "Plus, you've helped me like three times already. I can't even say we're even," He said, nervously laughing.

M/n leaned down and whispered, "Keep it." His hot breath grazed Midoriya's skin, which sent shivers down the One For All's user's spine.

Midoriya Just nodded. 

Later that day, a voting for class president was held. Midoriya won with four votes. And Momo was his vice president. 

'I wonder who the other two are?' M/n thought, before shaking his head. 'Like I care.'

At Lunch, as M/n was trying to eat peacefully, as peaceful as someone who's surrounded by a crowd can be. An ear-ringing alarm went off.

"SECURITY LEVEL THREE HAS BEEN BREACHED! STUDENTS, PLEASE PROMPTLY EVACUATE!"

As the alarm continued, students started to panic and run away. 

"Well, that's one way to have some peace around here," M/n muttered.