3: Entrance Exam

A sigh escapes your mouth as you enter the gate of UA. This is the moment you dreaded, the entrance exam.

Another sigh escapes your mouth, remembering why you're here, to be a hero.

You were wearing your (f/c) hoodie, on top of your school uniform, and a black face mask.

Why UA... Well, the government people came back a couple of weeks later and told you that All Might himself would be teaching here. So going here would be a good choice.

You didn't need them to tell you that, seeing that you were gonna choose UA from the very beginning. Why... Well, it's because it's only a five-minute walk away from your home, yup true laziness.

You shake your head, putting yourself back into reality. Shaking those thoughts away, you continued walking to the main building.

As you were walking, you noticed a green-headed male fell.

You sighed deciding to help him.

Using your time dilation, you stopped him from face planting into the ground, using it again to rewind his time to where he was standing.

The shorter male looked confused about what just happened.

You walked past him. "Be careful next time." You said quietly, but loud enough for the boy to hear.

"R-r-right. T-th-thank you." He said, as you were walking away, and towards the door.

Midoriya just stands still looking at you, even more confused. Somehow you looked familiar to him.

Time skip...

You sat at the very back of everyone, near this sadistic-looking blonde dude, with blue eyes.

It didn't take a while before the introduction started. Present Mic with his iconic banana hair tried to get this exam hyped up..... The keyword is tried.

Then, in the middle of the orientation, a blue-haired male stands up, saying how Yuuei should be ashamed because the pamphlet said four robots, but Present Mic only discussed three.

Then the same blue-haired boy started to lecture the boy you saved from tripping.

You sighed. "Aren't you the one who should be ashamed, for disturbing the whole orientation?" You muttered under your breath.

You grab the piece of paper in front of you, checking which site where you need to go to.

"Site (insert the site where Midoriya was, cause I forgot.) " You said, as you stuffed the piece of processed leaves into your pocket.

Soon the written exam, part of the entrance exam started.

Time skip.

You stand outside of the artificial city, also known as the battleground. Most of the other teens are in front of you.

Looking around you, spot the same green-haired boy being lectured by the same blue-haired boy. You sighed.

Soon the banana/cockatoo-haired hero bursts his voice through the speakers.

Some students might have lost their sense of hearing... But who cares about them... You're the main protagonist.

"START!!!" Present Mic yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!! THERE'S NO COUNT DOWN IN A REAL BATTLE!!! RUN!!!" He continued to yell.

Everyone started to flood through the city, hunting down the robots for points. They're like a pack of hungry wolves, hunting for a flock of unsuspecting sheep.