4: The Letter

A couple of days have passed. And now you're sitting on your chair, with THE letter from Yuuei right in front of you.

A small sigh escapes your mouth. 'Is it worth opening?' You asked yourself, fully knowing what was in the envelope.

You gave another sigh as you year it open. A disk object drops into your desk, making a thud sounds in your quiet room.

Setting the disk in front of you, place it on the table. You sat there staring at the circular object, debating whether to open it or not. I mean you already know you passed, so what's the point.

You grabbed the other item that was in the envelope, which was a piece of paper. After unfolding the sheet of paper, you started to read the message.

"Class 1-A... Surprise, surprise...." You sarcastically said, putting the paper down.

Unbeknownst to you, while you put the paper down, you accidentally pressed the button that activated the disk.

The disk blinked a couple of times, which caught your attention. Then a hologram appeared, with the only Symbol Of Peace... All Might.

"Hello, young (L/n). I am here to say that you've passed the entrance exam with flying colors." He said showing two lists with a bunch of names.

You scanned through the list, seeing your name on the top of both of them.

"You amazingly got the top spot on both exams. Passing the written exam with a perfect score. Then scoring 69 villain points and 20 hero points, due to rescuing young Midoriya from certain death. Giving you a total of 89 points on the practical exam." All might be said. Then the list disappeared, revealing The Symbol Of Peace again.

"Now I'm glad to welcome you, young (L/n)!!! To your hero academia!!! Yuuei!!!" He said, in a hyped manner. He said goodbye before the hologram turned off.

An annoyed sigh escapes your mouth. You didn't need to hear that cheeky ass message. You grab the metal disk, as a name started to run through your mind.

"So his name's Midoriya. Ok." You said to yourself.

Damn, why are you so interested in this boy so much. It can't be because it's a male reader x Midoriya story, and I'm not good at making plot shit. No, no. It can never be that.

Opening your drawer and placing the disk inside, you closed it and stood up.

With your newly gained knowledge, you walked over to your bed and plopped yourself unto it.

(And cut. That's all for this short chapter took a while due to school. #BLAMESCHOOL.
-Skye)