Until today - Hualian

Tgcf hualian modern au

Xie Lians parents were very , very strict which definitely had a big impact on his personality , it become something like an npc , having simple answers and never show too many emotions , as he would've gotten punished for that at home.
One day , without telling him , his parents sent him to a boarding school as they thought he needed to learn his manners still , tho a normal person would definitely be horrified at his "manners", tho he insulted everyone he met in his mind.

He didn't expect anything good from a stupid boarding school , he insulted everything and everyone in his mind , because he couldn't say it out loud obviously. You couldn't even wave or touch anyone! That's torture!

This school was the most boring thief he had ever experienced and he had experienced some pretty boring things , but this , this was next level boredom and it was also so strict for what? This is all he could think about while taking lessons. Until he met an interesting boy named "San Lang" , they became pretty good friends ! Turns out they were kinda in the same situation, so they understood eachother pretty well , they would occasionally even pass notes in class .

They weren't allowed to have phones or anything but , luckily the two remembered their phone numbers and exchanged it , so when they finally , after 2 years of suffering , got out of school , they were able to call and text each other. They lived pretty far away so they were never able to meet . But one day they agreed to meet at a cafè in the middle of the cities they lived in , and so they were finally able to see eachother and be free to do whatever hey wanted. "I wasn't able to look at your beautiful eyes Xie Lian , until today "

Yes! Finally a decently long one!

They're so sexy in this image 😚