Bad dreams

Cg: Enid
Little: Wesnesday (Little age 0-2)

for Mack3ron1
Wednesday's pov:
*In dream;

"I can't believe it, your already a freak! And now your acting like a baby?! God, Wednesday, grow the fuck up." Enid said as she walked out, slamming the door leaving a regressed Wednesday all alone.
"I- I am a fweak- COME OWN WEDNESDAY SPEAK NORWMOALLY!" The small girl screamed at herself as she curled up and cried. "N- no do- don't cry.. your not a baby.. only babies cry!" She exclaimed. 'B-but I need to...' she thought.
*End of dream; she woke up*

She gasped as she looked around, sweating and breathing heavily. When out of nowhere tears formed in her eyes, she couldn't help but cry. She had regressed a few times but she wasn't yet able to tell when she was going little, which is why her parents sent Thing to watch over her. She cried loudly. Loud enough for Bianca to hear from next door, she barged in closing the door behind her and ran over to the small goth girl. "Wesnesday whats wrong??" Bianca asked worriedly. She normally wouldn't feel bad for just anyone crying but when it comes to the 'Emotionless' girl, it scared her. Wednesday tried to talk but only the smallest and quietest babbles squeaked out of her mouth. Wednesday continued to cry, out of nowhere bringing her thumb to her mouth and sucking on it to calm herself down. Bianca lifted the smaller girl up and held her for a moment. The goth winced but quickly relaxed and hugged the siren. "Wens, what happened?" She asked again. After a few moments, Wednesday collected enough strength to talk. So she talked to Bianca about her dream but leaving out the part were she told Enid she regressed, causing her to start crying again. "Shh its okay.. Hey I'll go get Enid, stay here." Bianca said as she sat down the smaller girl and left. Wednesday continued to cry, letting small gasps out every now and then. Enid finally walked in and ran to Wednesday. "Shhh sweetheart Bianca told me you had a bad dream, everythings alright now, Im here and I won't ever leave you." Enid sits down beside her and opens her arms for Wednesday. Wednesday crawls into her lap and burries her head in Enids chest. Enid looked down to see the smaller girl calm and sucking her thumb. Enid thought for a couple moments before asking. "Darling why are you sucking your thumb?" She said in a soothing voice, trying not to make the smaller girl sad again. "I- I can no tewl you.."  Wednesday said, accidentally having a lisp in her words which Enid caught onto. "Sweetheart, your not your age right now are you?" Enid questioned. "H- how you know?" Wednesday asked confused.
"Because your crying, your sucking your thumb and your speaking like a child." Wednesday sighed for a second before telling Enid everything. "Awe sweetie, you know I would never do that. Its okay, now where is your diaper bag?" Enid asked, Wednesday pointed to her closet, which is where Enid went to retrieve it. She grabbed the bag, opening it to reveal sippy cups, bottles, diapers and pacifiers. Along with baby toys and a pink blanket with a black kitty on the front. Enid grabbed it bringing it out and sitting down. She grabbed the pacifier and placed it in Wednesdays mouth. Once she had little Wednesday occupied she grabbed the diaper as well as the powder and cream, she lined up the small girl powdering her bottem and applying cream so she doesn't get a rash. After she taped her up she then grabbed a bottle, and the cutest little white onesie with black polkadots. She dressed the small girl into her baby clothes and went to their small kitchen to fill her bottle with milk. She heated it up and walked back to the now fully regressed girl. She picked her up in one arm while in the other she held the remote to the small tv they had just bought. She turned on "Monsters inc" because she thought it would be scary enough for little Wednesday. She got in bed with Wednesday in her arms in a cradle position with her arm underneath the goths neck for support, and held the bottle in the smaller girls mouth for her since she seemed to be really little. Wednesday yawned and nuzzled her head into Enids neck. "The next time you regress tell me, it seems like you need a mama." Wednesday smiled in relief, she couldn't believe her bestfriend really cared about her enough to take care of her. "Goodnight sweetheart, if you have another bad dream just remember everythings alright, your my baby and I won't ever leave you." Enid said to reassure the small girl. "Will you stop taking cawre of me?" Wednesday asked sadly. "Of course not darling, unless you want to stop being my baby then I'll never stop being your mama." She said as she placed a small kiss on Wednesdays forehead.

Hey little and big ones! If you would like to see more I take requests and soon will be posting a new story to take requests of more fandoms.