Little pot head

(Before I even start my dumbass is failing ENGLISH the fricking language I speak so don't be utterly shocked if I swap from 1st, 2nd and 3rd person POV without the proper translation) <3

Enid sat in her bed, headphones in not to annoy Wednesday with her obnoxious music, her legs dangling off the bed and she stared at the ceiling and let her mind wander. Her thoughts subsided as the smell of smoke pierced through her nose. This wasn't any normal smoke, not one in which causing great concern since it's not the building being on fire. She recognized that smoke's smell, but subconsciously she tried to convince herself maybe it's something else. But at the same time not hoping for a building fire, she turned her music off to observe without looking, leaving her headphones on for the allusion that she was listening to music. When she paused the music, at first she expected screaming or something out of sort. But she just heard coughing, a lot of coughing. She put her headphones down and turnt around. Now, Enid has stoner friends if that makes sense for a girl who was about to freak out over her Best friend doing it. She walked over cautiously, Wednesday was facing the opposite direction at her desk, where her typewriter normally was sat a bong half the size of her typewriter and beside it a Bic lighter. Enid knew she would probably frighten her since theres no warning given at all that she was behind her, but right now she had little time to think as Wednesday went to reach for her bong. Pulling the chair and turning it, Wednesday had an unrecognizable look on her face. It was her look of fear, what her face would allow like a small pout, eye contact avoidance, and silence. A noticeable sense of shame. "Wednesday," the silence broke, "please Enid don't tell anyone please... i-if my mom finds out..." she wasn't scared for herself, but this school is her last chance. As much for being an Addams, she was also just a kid and struggled to see this, her parents tried to let her have this normal kid experience. But until now, she had gone through about 6 different schools. "It's our little secret." she held her hands, looking her deeply into the eyes. "Honey you don't need that." Wednesday actually looked like she could use a good cry or a hug, she tried to stay respectful to Wednesdays boundaries but remembering that shes a human makes it all too hard to ignore those icy dark eyes. "Im sorry" this may have been the first genuine- non sarcastic apology she received from Wednesday and instead of feeling powerful from the submission she felt guilt. This side of her roommate wasn't known yet, but she wanted to learn for Wednesday. "Don't you be sorry, everything's okay" it felt awkward not hugging her, in a normal situation you would probably hug the person inflicted with sadness but once again she was dealing with a girl who grew up learning to suck everything up. In a way she could relate, she felt like she had to mask her own differences to appease her mom and the social norm. Since she wasn't a 'norm' nor was she even yet truly considered a werewolf (a late bloomer her parents said) but she had no hope, and in all honesty.. why did it matter? She just wanted a normal life, she didn't sign up for this.
The only good in all of this was that she met Wednesday. Enid put the lighter and bowel up out of Wednesdays reach and went back to her, "Hey" she avoided eye contact, but she clearly was listening. "Do you know why smoking is not good?" Wednesday nodded, "then why do you do it?" Wednesday looked up at her, but quickly looked back at her lap and her hands inside it fidgeting. "I just do. It makes me feel alive."
sighing, she. tried to get a good understanding but as a person who has smoked before experimenting with her friends she understood to a degree, "You feel dead without it?" Enid herself would describe it as a peaceful feeling, but for Wednesday this sticky green stuff was magic. It made her emotions come out, where for others it might be opposite. Enid is more laid back and untouchable when she smokes, she becomes a more shallow version of herself. "No. Just not real." Enid, willing to give up it herself decided to lead by example. "Cmere, that stuffs icky." she wasn't expecting her to just actually come but Wednesday did step closer, she looked down at her and held an arm out. She didn't verbally announce anything but Wednesday took the hints, as she stepped forward allowing herself to be lifted. Enid held her on her hip and close to her chest, swaying gently left and right "You know what sounds good after all that?" she smirked, Wednesday nonchalantly wiped the occasional tears from her eyes, "Icecream" she watched as Wednesdays face brightened up. "Cookies and cream?" her voice was like softer and her entire mind seemed more relaxed. Enid nodded and giggled "Yeah sweetie I'll get you some cookies and cream" she hugged Wednesday into her side, now using one arm for her and the other for the tube of icecream. She opened it and stook a spoon in, before digging out a little bit and bringing the spoon to Wednesdays lips "Here comes the bat, into the cave!" she said hyping up the small girl as she fed her bite by bite. Wednesday seemed more chilled, and mellowed out. Now she didn't say this, obviously not wanting to promote this behavior, but in a way she believed it happened for a reason. Maybe Wednesday just needed some proper guiding in her life, shes just a reflection of how her parents raised her and she has plenty of potential if she is given the right opportunity. That night was just light soft music and cuddles in Enids bed.
"Enid?" Wednesday asked, "yeah Wens?" she turned around looking at her, laying on her side. "Am I too close?" Enid looked over, holy shi- Wednesday was basically on the edge, "get in here missy! Don't be afraid to snuggle under these blankets they are really warm." she patted beside her, she didn't care how close she was. As Wednesday scooted in, now she tried to get comfy with her pillow. But something was off. She couldn't lay straight down, so she tried to pluff it up. When a minute or two of struggle begins overwhelming her Enid took notice and patted her chest "Shh shh, it's okay you can snuggle with me, wanna try?" she offered, Wednesday was reluctant but ended up finding it most comfortable on her chest. Enid wrapped her arms around her and smiled. "Goodnight. I love you." Enid whispered, she didn't expect it back and that didn't bother her since she knew Wednesday didn't hate her. "I love you too, goodnight" she could hear Wednesday whisper back but a little quieter.

Im sorry for doing a half a's job on this I js got energy at 4:52 am on a school night