Secret

For
AlyaGranger17
Part 1/2      Where Wednesday gets the strength to tell Enid about her regression.

Wednesdays pov:

I have been regressing a lot more recently than I ever have before, its gotten to the point were I just barely catch on to it myself which scares me. Im worried that one day someone will catch me fully regressed and I wont know what to do. I have been thinking about telling my roommate Enid about it because we are seemingly close, and she is a supportive type of person. But I still worry, what if she hates me? What if she tells everyone and thinks Im a freak? And I've worked so hard to be seen as the scary girl that nobody wouldn't want to mess with, so I was stuck. If I don't, theres still a chance she would find out, and if I did theres a chance things could turn out bad. "Wednesday!" Enid yelled. Snapping me out of my trance. "Y-yes?" I ask slightly frightened. "I was calling your name, are you okay? You seemed really focused on whatever you were thinking about." Enid said while sitting down next to her. "O-oh yeah Im fine, Enid? Can I uhm.. can I tell you a secret?" Wednesday asked nervously as she looked down at her lap, playing with her fingers to ease the stress. "Oh my god! Yes of course!!!" Enid screeched excitedly, she love's secrets so of course she would never turn down the opportunity to hear one. Wednesday took a deep breath in, this was probably the hardest thing she has ever done. "Enid.. I-  I age regress" Wednesday said immediately covering her face and starting to cry from regret. Enid was confused, she had no idea what that even meant but before she could ask her what it was she had to comfort her, Wednesday never cries so at the moment that was the most important thing to Enid was to comfort her. "Hey, shh its okay come here." Enid said softly as she opened her arms out to the girl. Wednesday stayed still for a moment then launched into the tall girls arms. Enid just hugged her and gently repeated "Its okay, I've got you." She pulled out her phone, still holding onto the girl that was practically in her lap. She went to google and searched, "What is age regression?" After a few moments of reading up on it she put down her phone. "Wens, sweetheart can you tell me how old you are right now?" Enid asked in a tone you would usually talk to a child or infant in. Wednesday stayed silent for a solid minute before letting go of her roommate and holding up a finger. "Such a little one aren't you?" Enid asked sweetly as she gently pinched the small girls cheeks. Wednesday giggled and put her thumb in her mouth. For the time being Enid was now taking care of a fully regressed Wednesday. It seems like the stress from big Wednesday being scared led to her regressing to a younger state of mind, Enid thought. It was still a little confusing but from what Enid had learnt she found out it was a coping mechanism, and a safe one. So all in all, she really didn't mind. As long as it helps and its safe thats all that matters to her, she much rathers Wednesday regressing into a child or infant than murdering someone or self harming. "Hey sweetie, does mommys little girl want to get out of that big girl uniform and into more comfy clothes?" Wednesday nodded. "Where is your diaper bag hunny?" Enid asked politely. Wednesday pointed to her closet, Enid walked over to it and grabbed out a purple bag which had many little space things inside. She pulled out a pink onesie with a bat on the front and a diaper. After dressing the small girl she grabbed the bag once again and pulled out a bottle, a pacifier and a stuffed black kitty. Once Wednesday spotted the toy kitty she immediately made grabby hands for it. Enid handed it to her as she went over to their mini kitchen and washed the bottle, filling it with milk and heating it up. It wasn't too long til it was finished and she walked over bringing it to Wednesday. "Mama up!" Enid smiled and picked her up. "Of course, anything for you sweet girl." Enid said sweetly as she snuggled the girl close. She sat down on her colorful bed and brought the bottle close to the regressed girls mouth. She watched as Wednesday drinked it down, she acted as if she had been starved. "Slow down baby, there's no need to rush. Theres more milk don't worry." Enid said shocked, wondering how she didn't choke. Wednesday slowed down and continued to snuggle into her new caregiver as she drinked her bottle down. "Love you Winnie, now after you finish your bottle I think your gonna need a nap." Wednesday whined. "How about you sleep in mama's bed? Don't worry I won't leave you, I'll even give you cuddles!" Enid said which changed the girls mood quickly. They laid down snuggling under the warmth of Enids heavey blanket in their semi cold room. Enid gently placed in Willa's pacifier and pulled her close. They both fell asleep to Enid's lullaby.