Chapter 13

“EVERYONE please gather at the podium. Gather to the podium everyone! The welcoming ceremony well soon commence!” malakas na sigaw ng mga estudyanteng nakasuot ng kapareho naming uniporme ngunit kulay pula ang mga ito imbes na kulay asul.

‘The Student Councils’ uniform looks so good. I want to have one,’

Everyone continue on chattering excitedly as we all walk towards the Fallenberg Podium which the welcoming ceremony will commence as what the Student Council said.

Karolloi is still walking behind me, but we part ways when we arrived at the podium. All new student who enrolled during the fall, which is when I was at home, is tasked to gather and sit in front of the huge stage.

While us who are already studying at Fallenberg is tasked to go to our designated spaces, based on the color of our ties which indicates our year here.

I really hate to talking and gossiping, which is why I am somewhat in a good mood as no one dare to speak to me.

I sat at the very back of my designated space with an Orange Flag which indicates our year as we are 1 and a half year older than these newbies.

I started to feel bored and angry while staring at the student who are very excited to start class and is very slow on sitting to their designated seats! Shall I throw fire into them and threaten them to hurry up? That's not a bad idea.

“Alright everyone, settle down, settle down,” a voices stops me from throwing fire at the students. He wore a very, uhm, unique clothing on yellow color matching his yellow eyes and brown hair.

I do not remember any character of the story that has that description, so I do not put any mind to it and place my back at the seat while crossing my arms and legs.

In a matter of seconds, all of the students got to their seats and turned quite while the yellow man is standing in front of the microphone, gazing around everyone.

“Thank you,” he said. He turned around and sat on his seat which is where all of the teachers are. So obviously, he is one of the teacher teaching in Fallenberg Academy.

Not too long after the yellow guy sat, the HeadMaster of Fallenberg Academy, a very ugly, fat, and bald looking old man puts the prestigious school of magic and talent into a laughing stock whenever I think of how unruly the HeadMaster is.

“Good Morning Everyone. I welcome everyone of you, who joined us today and become an official student of Fallenberg Academy. Enjoy your stay, while following the rules within our academy. That is all that I have to say to not waste any of our time, but our dear Student Council President has something to say,” lintaya ng HeadMaster. And boy was I sleepy while listening to him bark.

He looked at the back and gave the stage to a pretty girl, with long violet hair and a serious expression. Based on what the HeadMaster words, this serious young lady is the Student Council President of Fallenberg Academy.

“I like her vibe,” I murmured under my breath. She looks so angel like, but her aura screams something else.

Lani never mentioned anything about the student council president when she was telling me the story from beginning to the end. And so, I was a bit shock and amused to know that there is someone in this world that has the same aura as I have in my past life. Well, not entirely, since the aura here is magical.

What Lima told me though is that, just after two months of studying in Fallenberg Academy, Viviane was chosen to be the next Student Council President after the former, ugh it's so long, SCP left the academy.

“I would like to thank everyone, for choosing me as your Student Council President for the past 3 years. I would like to say that it was an honor. But due to some circumstances I can't avoid, and won't avoid also. I would like to step down from my title, and pass it down to Lady Helliana Traera Agonia,” she announced. Everyone looked at me, shocked. I was also shocked myself.

I never imagined I would get this title without even lifting any fingers nor putting up a plan. I was about to create a plan on what I should do to become the Student Council President. I mean, it isn't part of my original plan, but in order to put an action to my former and other plans, I need to be the Queen of this school.

“Would you please come up stage and give your speech, Lady Helliana Traera Agonia,” Former SCP called. I don't know why, I smiled at her and stood up from my seat.

‘Does this mean, everything will smoothly go according to the plan? Did I do anything yet? I guess not. Is the God on my side? HA! This is bound to get exciting, and messy at the same time,’

Everyone watched my while I confidently walked towards the stage and stood in front of the former SCP.

“I don't know what is up, but I'll gladly accept this unexpected turn of events, Ms. SCP,” I whispered to her when we stood face to face with a little space between us.

Her forehead suddenly wrinkled as she stared at me and asked, “What is SCP?” I rolled my eyes at her and shake my head.

“Nothing. Don't mind it, Senior. Can I shake your hands before giving my speech?” I answered and raised my hand just above my stomach to shake hands with her. She just nod and took my hand for a shake. After that, she turned her back and stood at the back where the other Student Council is waiting for her.

I can't help but grin at them as I see their expressions. Seems like Ms. SCP didn't tell them in advance about this one. Funny.

I faced the crowd and stood infront of the microphone. I stare back at the crowd as they were staring at me with a surprised look, what is happening right now is very unexpected. I never imagined getting this title would be easier, I can't wait to put this title to good use. AHAHAHAHAHAH.

“Why I am quite shock as all of you are, so closed your mouth everyone and listen. I only got one thing to say, and that is everyone will surely get the best years of their life while I am the Student Council President, so, do follow every rules. Alright? That is all,” I said. It wasn't a long speech nor an ideal one. But I was able to provide my intentions very well. Or are they?

Everyone stood up and claps that Karolloi started. They shout congratulations, and good luck after minutes of silence after my speech.

‘You guys will indeed get best years being my slaves while I am the Student Council President. And I will put everyone of you to good use. Y’all can count on that,’

I tried to stop myself, but without even noticing, I was already smiling devilishly while staring at the crowd of people who are now under my command. This is really exciting isn't it?