Chapter 17

“Hey, Fran— oh! Are you okay man?” A boy asked Karolloi when we both entered the cafeteria for lunch

“Hey, Fran— oh! Are you okay man?” A boy asked Karolloi when we both entered the cafeteria for lunch. Karolloi gave him a glare and sat next to him.

He placed my tray of food beside him before glaring at me. I say next to him and gave him a small smile before eating. There was two other boys sitting on the table in the middle of the cafeteria, and their stares are intense.

“I appreciate the stares, handsome fellow. But I wouldn't be able to focus on my food if that continues,” I said. They hurriedly let out a fake cough and looked away. I continued eating my lunch boringly as they squeeze their selves beside Karolloi to probably ask why I'm eating with them.

After I tortured him inside my classroom for shouting out loud about us being cousins I decided to skip my next class and join him on his lunch instead.

I still have one class for two hours which if I remember correctly is the Beast Class. That sounds fun, but I got lazy. It ends much later anyways, if I get my energy back, I'll snuck inside.

“So, what are you up to, Helliana?” A guy in pink hair asked while placing his chin at the back of his hand.

“Nothing worth mentioning, don't bother asking for more,” I answered and immediately stopped him from asking another question again.

I don't really like noises, but I don't prefer the super quite places as well. But, if the noises are screams of people who were hurt that would be a different story in total.

°°°

“Ah, you just arrive on time, Helliana,” nakangiting bati sa akin ng Prof ko sa Politics and Tactics Class

After I ate lunch which taste very bland by the way, I decided to join his lecture as I am feeling bored and nowhere to go to amuse myself at all.

I gave him a sweet smile and politely bowed. Why does the teacher always noticed Helliana today whenever I enter the class? Has it always been like this or is it just today?

“I’m so sorry for being late, Professor. I seem to have lost my way because of one month of suspension. I was suspended, Instructor. While the one who caused the trouble got away with it, can you believe it? I know you can't,” pagpaumanhin Kong lintaya sa kaniya habang nakayuko ang ulo ngunit nakatingin kay Justin na naka-upo sa upuang hindi masyadong nalalayo sa pintuan kung saan ako pumasok.

Nakita ko namang namula ang kaniyang mukha at mayroong galit na ekspresyon habang nakatingin sa akin ng magsimulang magtawanan ang aming mga kaklase. Mahina lang ang kanilang indibidwal na tawa, ngunit dahil halos lahat sila ay tumawa, naging malakas ito.

Alam kong hiyang-hiya na itong si Justin. Sino ba naman kasing tangang tao ang gagamit ng dahilang ginamit na niya? Ang grabe pa ay sa isang araw lamang, at sa sunod pa na klase.

“Well, that is not admirable at all, but I understand. It's fine. And as a punishment, you will become a representative of our Academy to greet the envoys and guest students from other kingdoms,” nakangiting sagot sa akin ng Professor.

Mabilis na nawala ang aking tuwa dahil sa aking narinig. ‘What the heck? Seriously? Why would he do that?’

“It would be my honor, Professor. But why me of all student?” I asked. He just gave me a smile. Everyone looked at me in awe and excitement after hearing what the professor just said.

What I am going to do is quite bothersome. I am still pre-occupied with my plan on taking revenge and create chaos. I don't have time meeting with other people from other kingdoms who doesn't have any contributions to the novel at all!

The expression on their eyes scream jealousy and excitement. What is there to be so jealous about? Is the envoys gorgeous people at all?

I sat down on an empty chair just beside me as the teacher already turned it's back at me to walked back up to his table. He looked back at me and smiled.

“Study the book I distributed to the class today. It will be very helpful on welcoming the envoys and communicating with them. Now, shall we continue our discussion?” lintaya niya at bumalik na nga sa pagtuturo. Iniwan niya akong nakatunga-nga rito ng hindi man lang lubusang naiintindihan ang kaniyang ibig sabihin.

Mayroon namang ini-abot sa akin ang babaeng dalawang upuan palayo sa akin. Ibinigay niya ito sa akin gamit ang kaniyang kapangyarihang hangin upang makarating sa kung nasaan man ako ng hindi tumatayo.

Ng tingnan ko ang babae ay mabilis naman itong umiwas ng tingin at itinutok ang paningin at atensyon sa Professor na nagtuturo sa harapan.

Kinuha ko naman ang libro na kaniyang inilagay sa aking tabi at binasa ang labas nito. Hindi na ako nagulat ng mabasa ko ang pamagat nito ay ‘Secrets and Tactics’. Buwesit. Nakita ko namang halos ang lahat ay mayroong ganitong libro sa kanilang tabi kung kaya’t nagkibit balikat na lamang ako at hinayaang lamunin ng anino ang libro.

“Good boy,” bati ko rito bago itinuon ang paningin at atensyon sa Professor na nagtuturo sa harapan.

Mayroon pa akong tatlo pang klase pagkatapos ng Politics and Tactics Class na iyon. Babalik na sana ako sa aking kuwarto upang magpahinga sapagkat mayroon akong planong gawin oras na gumabi, ay hinarangan ako ng dalawang babae na mayroong mga seryosong ekspresyon at nakasuot ng Student Council Uniform.

“What do you want?” walang ganang tanong ko.

“We have a general meeting, President. Something important needs to be discussed at the Office,” sagot sa akin ng babaeng mayroong kulay kahel na buhok.

‘Ugh! A meeting? What a pain in the ass,’

“I would like to refuse,” I answered and was about to walk past them when they blocked my pathway.

“We decline your declination,” Both of them answered in unison. I just rolled my eyes as they forced me with their magic to go with them to the Office of the Student Council.

My mind wander around back to the time where I woke up super early and get gets to teach the knights of the family what it feels like to disobey the my words. My, that was a fun moment.

I stopped the little flash back when the rudest guy from the student council slams his hand on the table which lead me to get back to reality again and stopped hoping to get another intense fun fight.

I looked away from the window and gave him a curious look, asking why he just suddenly slammed the table.

“You are clearly out of your mind today,” he said while glaring at me. I smirked at him and almost laugh hysterically to the point of death. Just joking, who am I kidding.

“I’m always out of my mind, sweetheart. Now, I know you don't like me at all, and if you don't know, I don't give a fuck. You can always leave the room, and scram,” I happily said. His mouth was wide open when he heard my answer.

“Now, if no one has a complain anymore. Shall we continue planning? This festival is ought to be fun and crazy,”