10

After putting the tent back together and getting on their brooms, they were on their way to Kim's manor. Enya was leading the way as she had visited his place several times before. Nevertheless, she had never seen his parents before. The big house was surrounded by forest and guarded by high fences. It was perfect to not be seen as they arrived.

The three decided to leave their brooms in the forest, some metres away from the open gate. They would be too heavy and stiff to carry. Looking for something comparable to a back door, they found an open window on the left side of the house. They only had to sneak through the gate and the garden to get to it, it seemed almost too easy to be true.

Nonetheless, they succeeded without making any noise. The building seemed abandoned. There were no guards, no other wizards or witches to keep watch. There weren't even any spells to prevent anyone from entering. It was as if they were expecting them. Was this a trap? Did Geonhak tell them about the wand?

Then, Enya realised that Geonhak surely knew what the Elder Wand looked like. It seemed as if the Dark Lord has got him involved in looking for it, so he surely had been educated beforehand. Why didn't he tell them? They could have gotten the wand in a matter of minutes. What threat was a student like her to them? Geonhak had always been with her, she could have been easily killed within seconds.

Or perhaps, Geonhak had always been so close to her because he had planned to steal the wand, but now, the Dark Lord had gotten impatient? However, the latter one wouldn't explain why Dumbledore had to die because he did in fact not have the wand, yet they believed so.

The death eaters didn't know who had the wand.

Their plan was fixed. The three would enter the building and try to get to Geonhak. He needed to tell them what was going on. Deep inside of them, the three still wanted to believe that there was good in him, that he would corporate. If he decided to not talk, they needed to resort to other means. That, the friends wanted to prevent at all costs.

Keonhee's hand on her shoulder brought her back to reality. They were crouching under the open window, ready to invade the building. All of them already pulled out their wands, ready to either attack or protect themselves. Enya's eyes met Dongju's, who encouragingly nodded in her direction with a smile. Her gaze then was on Keonhee.

"Be safe, okay?" Enya asked Keonhee with worried, yet determined eyes.

"I will." He smiled.

One by one, they pulled themselves up the window and silently entered the building. Moments later, they were standing in the middle of what seemed to be the living room. It felt so empty and cold. It felt like the complete opposite of Geonhak himself. A huge chandelier was hanging right above them, but the ceiling was high. In the corner, right in front of a fireplace, a big leather sofa had been placed. Keonhee and Dongju were carefully examining every possible entrance from afar while the female's gaze wandered to a painting.

Not even an elf was in sight.

It was the family portrait she had seen in her vision, she was sure they were in the right place.

Geonhak looked just like his mother. They shared the same expressive brown eyes.

The atmosphere in the manor was depressing, cold and almost scary because of its calmness. Just like the Forbidden Forest.

They weren't alone.

Just then, a familiar male entered the room from one of the entrances Keonhee had been inspecting. Taking a few steps back to his friends, the other two were alarmed by the sudden movement. Enya turned around to have a look at the newcomer. It was Geonhak himself.

Nothing had changed about his blond hair, his face was the same. However, it looked worn out. His facials seemed like he had seen horrible things, many of them. His eyes were fatigued. There was no expression left in them. The boy from Hogsmeade, the boy Enya had fallen in love with, was gone. He looked pitiful. His green and black uniform had been exchanged with an expensive black suit. His sleeves were pulled up to half of his forearm. Enya's breath hitched as she believed to recognise the dark mark. It was the mark Voldemort gave to his followers, with which the death eaters could communicate and Voldemort himself had power over them.

He was lost.

The boy she had allowed herself to be most vulnerable with was gone. He had betrayed them, he had played with her, he must have been. She had really thought that him and her - that it meant something. Because it had meant the world to her.

"You have really come," Geonhak spoke up as he stood in front of the three alerted magicians.

"Explain yourself!" Dongju raised his voice at his old friend.

"What is this all about?" Keonhee asked in a calm tone.

"You will know sooner or later."

"We need to know now. Why did you want us here?"

"You know exactly what we want." They weren't alone.

Enya didn't speak. She just stared at Geonhak, who had dodged her gaze at any cost but was now directly staring at her, more specifically, her wand. The presence of other wizards got heavier. Enya was ready to run for her life.

"Don't do this, Geonhak." the girl finally spoke "This is not you."

"Aww, how cute." A familiar, lunatic laugh suddenly rang out behind the trio. Bellatrix. "Invaders who think they can win over a loyal follower of the Dark Lord. Tragic. Ah..." she stopped as she spotted the Elder Wand in Enya's hands, "Well, well, well, if that isn't the Elder Wand. Perfect! One problem less."

Enya turned around. The witch was holding her black crooked wand ready. Then, more wizards emerged from the shadows. The three teenagers were surrounded by six people in total. There were twice as many as them.

"Now," Bellatrix strutted closer "hand over the wand and you all will live... after some torture I will carry out myself." She added with a smile. Her teeth were yellow, some already black and crooked. Enya was disgusted by only the view of the witch. What had she gotten her friends into? All they wanted was her. She should just go with the death eaters and spare her friends. They shouldn't be here.

"Don't corporate and you all will perish. You will have to watch your two friends die. One by one, they will be killed in front of your eyes and you won't be able to do anything about it. Death will be a relief for you afterwards." Lestrange whispered.

Enya looked over to Keonhee, then to Dongju. Both of them knew what was about to come and they were ready. Her eyes wandered back to the black-haired witch standing a few metres away from them.

"Never," Enya whispered in the same threatening tone as the death eater had.