Chapter 12

(A/N:Sheeeeesh! Cinge. Anyways the moment you all have finally been waiting for! If you want to see the Starscream vs Starscream fight, or in this case read, then I suggest reading the end of the chapter, though if you want to read how it ended up the 2 of them fighting then read the whole thing. Or scim through it all whatever floats your boat)

The day was mid afternoon it was a nice and warm out with the sun giving the sky a nice glow, but not everyone can enjoy this scenery. Miko was staying after school, why? Because she has detention. The bored energetic teenage girl was not have the best day of her life, but that all changed when her favorite wrecker came into her view. Bulkhead, in vehicle mode and music blaring out the speakers, was parked infront of the school waiting patently for his human to get out of detention. But Miko wasn't having it, she immediately jumped out of her seat and ran out the school.

Bulkhead who was...... while I the author wouldn't call that singing but.....he was singing to a song I guess? None of that really matters right now since Miko suddenly came in and also started......singing, I guess.....

Them having a good time didn't stop Bulkhead from questioning whether Miko was done with her history report or whether detention was over or not. Miko didn't really giv a proper answer but she did tell Bulkhead to drive immediately since the teacher, the one watching over the kids in detentions, was marching their way towards them. Not wanting his cover blown Bulkhead had no choice but to floor it out of there and back to the Autobot base.

Finally at the Autobot base Bulkhead and Miko were still having a argument over her attitude for highschool. Bulkhead wanted her to keep up her studies but Miko retorted that he was sound just as annoying as her parents.

Bulkhead:"But aren't they Japanese?"

Miko:"You may speak a different language, but you all sound the same."

Bulkhead:"It's because we want the best for you! And that means making sure you go to school not jail!"

Jack:"Uh oh! What'd you do?"

Ailia:"No offence but what hasn't she done? *Mumbling*Besides anything illegal that is."

Ignoring them Bulkhead told Miko of his job which was basically construction in a nutshell, building and breaking stuff. Miko said she liked breaking stuff and wanted to be jut like him.

Bulkhead:"Ugh! Why would you want to be like me when you could be a, a medic, like Ratchet."

Ailia:"*Under her breath* I don't know getting a PHD these days is kinda hard to get."

Jack:"Huh. Tell me about it."

Ailia:"Now that I think about it isn't you mother a nurse? Shouldn't you know something about medical healing or something like that?"

Jack:"Medical healing?"

Ailia:"Shut up, it sounded cool in my head."

Jack:"And no, I don't really know that much about nursing or anything like that besides the basics."

Ailia:"Shoot, better then me, I just know to put alcohol on the wound, bandage it up, and hope for the best."

Their conversation was cut short by Ratchet announcing he found an energon source in Greece, this gave Bulkhead and idea and volunteered him and Mko to go.

at the Decepticon base Starscream(Prime) stood waiting for a certain decepticon medic to appear and appear he did.

Starscream:"It's about time you showed up, I do not like waiting, Knockout!"

Knockout:"Sigh, it was a long drive Starscream, I'om still picking bugs out of my grill."

Starscream:"Ahh, yes. Your one of those...."