Chapter 0

Inside the royal Palace of the Sun Dragon Empire a the mc is about to be born.

Oda Nobunaga, the current Emporer of the Sun Dragon Empire is kneeling bedside the large bed holding her wife's hand as she going into labor.

Well... more like her wife is holding onto her hand... very hard might I add.

The white haired woman with beautiful golden colored eyes with a black slit like pupil is about to give birth to her new born child. This is the Empress, Raven Nobunaga.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!!" She screamed at her wife squeezing Oda's hand harder earning a few cracks.

'Owowowowowowowowowowwoowow!!!!!!!!' Oda's eyes widened in pain her right hand was sure to be broken.

"Your almost there! I can see the head." One of the royal nurses says. "Just push a little more your highness!"

"ONCE I GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" The Empress yelled.

"You said you wanted another child...." Oda groans still in pain, her light purple eyes watering.

After 10 minutes the baby was safely delivered.

Once the baby was cleaned and wrapped up in a blanket and given to Raven.

"Congradulations! The Empress has given birth to a healthy baby girl!" The nurse says.

"She's beautiful...." Raven smiles looking at her baby. She has half black and white hair and has Oda's purple eyes.

"She looks like a mini me..." Oda comments and gets into bed next to her wife.

"I'm sorry about your hand, I hope it didn't hurt too badly." Raven says holding her wife's hand.

"It's worth it. I know you didn't mean it." Oda gives Raven a kiss on her forehead. "Now, where's Summer? She's going to miss seeing her new little sister."

The the large double doors then open revealing a small white haired girl with black faded tips and patches of hair. She has the same golden eyes as her mother Raven and facial features.

"Summer, come here and meet your baby sister." Oda beckoned her older daughter. Summer closes the doors behind her and scurried to the bed and carefully gets on.

"Is that her?" Summer asks and both of her parents nod.

"What's her name?"

"Amaterasu Nobunaga." Raven answered.

The baby now known as Amaterasu looks around the room and her eyes finally laid on her family.

"Hi Amaterasu, I'm your big sister Summer! I promise to be the best big sister to you ever!"