Chapter 3: Summoning complete/ Flying Nimbus!

~Oda's POV~

"This is quite an impressive summoning," The King from the holy kingdom says. "Very different from how we do it."

"I'll take that as a compliment." My wife said.

3rd person POV~

The magic circle underneath Amaterasu glows brighter creating an explosion of blue mana blinding everyone in the vicinity.

The light dies down and the smoke clears revealing Amaterasu laying on top of a yellow cloud.

"Incredible... She's received the [Flying Nimbus]! That's a Z-rank summon!" Father Charles says in shock.

"Amazing, the last Z-rank summoning was from our every own Empress!" A noble says.

"That's the imperial family for you." Another says.

Amaterasu looks at her parents and older sister.

"That's so cool, my baby sister is the greatest!" Summer exclaimed running towards her little sister with a big smile. "I can't wait to see what type of magic you'll have at your awakening ceremony!"

Oda and Raven look at their daughters with smiles on their faces. Not too far, the crowned prince from the Holy continent looked on in jealousy. 'Oh, please. She just got lucky that's all! There's no way she'll be better than me.'

Meanwhile, his father was conversing with his priest.

"She has the crest of the heroine." The preist whispers.

"I see it. If she was from our kingdom then it would be much easier to take her to the church." The King says.

"We need to convince the empress to let us take her with us. This is of grave importance, we can use someone with powerful light magic on our side to defeat the demon king."

"But what if she doesn't have light magic?"

"Of course she'll have light magic! All of the heroines/saintesses before her have had it. Besides, if we somehow get her to marry the prince we'll have the Sun Dragon empire as our allies. We'll be unstoppable."

Raven's eye twitches from over hearing the conversation. 'Basturds! They won't get away with this.'