The beginning pt. 1

(3rd POV)
*Time skip/ teleportation, now in school in hallways before b1*

Melissa opened her locker door that was covered with crumpled up photo cards and proceeded to get the materials that she knew she needed for her first class, creative writing. It was her favorite class on B days, she never had to do much work, and even if she did, all she had to do was write a bl fanfic of sorts. The teacher didnt mind her gay stories, all she cared about was her salary anyways.

As usual, Lillia, whose locker is two lockers down from Melissa's, was first to get her stuff out and ready. With her notebook and pencil case in hand, Lillia made her way to the end of the 6th grade hall to get her friend, Dayana. Her locker was at the end of the sixth grade hallway. (not to mention that my locker is the cleanest, maybe not the cleanest, but its still cleaner than melissas.)

Dayana was one of the funniest and joyful girls in the grade. Her hair was a deep rich black, and her eyes were a shimmering dark brown-like color, but neither of those were important. What was important was that she always carried a pack of gum with her. Whenever she pulled out the paper box from her pocket, there was always a smile and a deceiving look on her face. She already knew that her friends would come running to her demanding for pieces of gum.

🏫

"You ready Dayana?" Lillia asked impatiently.

"WAIT, you always cum too early."

Lillia sighed.

Few minutes passes, "okay, im ready."

When Dayana finally managed to stand up without her stuff falling onto the ground, the two walked down the sixth grade hall and into the seventh grade hall.

"Heyyy wait for me you selfish beaches," said an annoying voice from behind the two, pushing only Dayana.

It was the delusional Melissa.

"What to do want Melissaaaa." said Dayana in an annoyed voice, as usual.

"Stop leaving mee," said Melissa Back in a pick me tone.

Dayana and Lillia ignored the weird girl behind them and proceeded to walk through the seventh grade hallway. Melissa sighed, and walked behind them to the classroom door.

Dayana opened the door and walked in, followed by Lillia.

"Melissa! There you are! I didnt know you were behind us!!"

"Don't say that furry girl, you guys are the ones who always ignore me" said Melissa in an annoyed but playful tone.

🐺

The three walked in at looked at the available seats. There was only two tables open, one with four seats and another with two seats.
Dayana and Lillia looked at each other and laughed. The two knew that they were thinking of the same thing. The time where there were only two table of two open and they decided to sit together in the front, forcing Melissa sit alone in the back. They would glance behind time to time and see the emo gurl that Melissa is, humming while writing in her crusty notebook. The two felt a little bad, but they loved making fun of Melissa, it was their hobby. (fr a true story)

Dayana and Lillia stopped laughing and sat at the table of four, it was near the door anyways.

Depressed at the memory of sitting alone in the corner, Melissa sat down next to Dayana. She looked at the table of boys that was seated next to her, and noticed the weird boy that always annoyed her, along side some three other boys.

🚪

She sighed, 'only if I had my Felix body pillow, with me to hug while reminiscing about all these horrible incidents that occurred in my young life of eleven, almost twelve years. And not to mention the other soul draining events that are bound to happen, considering the rocky path that I have created myself, standing ahead of me. But most off all, its how the love path splits into two. One side, I stay single, therefor allowing me to save my heart and dignity from shattering again. But it also takes away what Ive always dreamt experiencing, what Ive always wanted to experience, true love. But on the other path, it allows me to possibly find my one and only, but it also risks myself from breaking. I still didn't know if I completely believed in the concept of true love, considering all the false alarms that i have experienced at suck a young age. But it wasnt like I had to that, but instead, I wanted to be thrown into the pit of fire that held my possible lovers. I know that there will be someone right for me, but I just don't know when they will emerge and end up interfering with me. Like what if Ive already met them, but I just ignored them, leading me to never find them. But I still have time to choose the right path, so no need to rush. Ugh, Felix you gotta help me bb boy.' (that was fun to write)

😔

"Hey guys," said Dayana leaning towards the middle of the table.

"What you doing emaur gworl?" asked Lillia, turning her head.

"Oh nothing, just thinking," Melissa said with a monotone voice, in an attempt to get attention.

She looked out the window, all she wanted was her Felix body pillow.

"Youre such an emo beach," said Dayana in her giggly voice.

"YEAH I KNOW," said Melissa, with a grin, "you don't have to remind me everyday!"

That was when Mrs. Johnston, the creative writing teacher got up from her computer chair and made her way to the front of the classroom, "So guys, its just the same prompt as last time. So try to finish them in class, because its due by the end of the day."

(i changed it a bit, hopefully its a little better🤓)
word count: 986