Still in class part 2

*When the true action start happening*

With his pants still too high up and the orange pencil from the floor in his hand, he looked at the table of three.

'Might as well, Ive already picked it up anyways' he thought to himself before taking a step towards the table of hawt girls.

"Is this your pencil."

Silence....

"Is this your pencil."

"Melissa, hes talking to you," whispered Dayana.

"Hm what," Melissa said startled, then looked up.

'Ugh, its a boy. Wait.. Is it that cute boy from the table beside me!! Hes even cuter up close! What is he doing here?! How should I act? Do I look good? What should I say? FELIX!!!'

"Uh yea." she said, aggressively pulling the pencil out of the boys hand and throwing it in front of Dayana.

'Why did Dayana do that.. Not even a day after I found my new target, Ive already embarrassed myself in front of him! I practically ruined my chance with that boy. Ugh, I shoulnt give up just yet. I may still have some hope."

"AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HES SO WEIRDD"

Melissa stared at the two, embarrassed.

'Shit, even they think it was embarrassing, that means that he likely does too. But its still sort of funny tho.'

Melissa smiled and began to laugh with the other two.

"THE WAY HE JUST STOOD THERE LIKE THE PENCIL. AND THE FACT HE HAD TO SAY IT TWICE!!!!" Dayana said in between laughs.

"But did you look at his pants?! They were like way to high."

Melissa looked at them, laughing a bit, "haha.. I totally didnt ruin my chance with him."