MAYBE

YN POV

It had been a few weeks since me and Madelyn had broken up . I was out with Hailee and Griff.  Me and Hailee had gotten pretty close in the past few weeks . And I think I might have some feelings for her, and then a voice from next to me that stopped me from thinking about the stuff I was .

"Hey,you good?" Hailee asked hitting her elbow in mine .

"Yeah I'm good " I said scratching the back of my neck, "where's Griff ?" I asked.

"I don't know he should have been here by now ".

"Its fine we'll wait for a little while ". I said and she just nodded .

Time skip 5 minutes later
I looked at my watch and Haileewas inside with Griff who had finally arrived and I was sitting outside waiting for them .

"Hey" I heard a voice from behind me .
As I was about to look over my shoulder Griff and Haileereturned with our order .

"And oh-" Hailee stopped midway of her sentence and I looked where her eyes were .
My eyes started to tear up ." Just go from here please ". Griff told her and she just looked my way and then left.

"You good y/n/n " Haileeasked me holding my shoulder and I nodded "yea I'm good c'mon ".

Time skip
HAILEE POV

Me and yn were sitting more like lying down on the roof of his house , like actually the roof and it was a bit  scary not gonna lie .
"Hey y/n/n" I called him and he hummed in response ."I wanna ask you something ".

"Yea whasupp" he asked

"Umm well,... isnt you gonna cast in stranger things season 4 as Steve's brother ?" I asked knowing that's not what I wanted to ask him.

"Yeah why?" He asked "Umm just
wondering " I answered him.

It's almost like he read my mind "you didn't want to ask me that coz like u already knew that. So spill the beans what did you really wanna ask me" and I looked at him with a shocked face.

"Ugh,How do you always know ?" I asked him .

"Just coz I do now c'mon tell me " he said sitting up .

Then I sat up as well "fine since you really wanna know ." I paused for a while before I continued. "Would you ever you know like,...

YN POV
She paused for a while before she continued ."Would you ever you know like , date me?" She said the last part so fast .

I looked at her with a smile and answered her "yeah you know ,MAYBE I would " and she just looked at me with the shocked face like earlier.

AN note
Thx everyone for the support on the story I've got over 200 views/reads ...
I know this is a slow story but sorry I'm busy with school now so yea enjoy