HAWKEYE INTERVIEW

YN POV

Me and Hailee had a interview today with Jimmy Fallon for hawkeye. It was supposed to be the 3 main characters aka me , Jeremy and Hailee.

But it was only me and Hailee because Jeremy was gone on vacation with his family , and I think he needed it after all that filming .

We all needed it but not everyone has the time . I thought to myself looking at the mirror after getting my jacket on

 I thought to myself looking at the mirror after getting my jacket on

(We weren't wearing the beanie )

As I checked my self out I left since I had to pick Hailee coz her car was gone for repairing . I take my keys and leave

--

I got to Hailee's house and I had extra keys so I entered and scream for her "HAILEEEEE,c'mon we gonna be late ,where you at love."

We both got to that point in our friendship that we used to call each other anything and everything.

She came running down "I'm here and we not gonna be late because you are very early love." She said looking at her wrist pretending there was a watch .

I looked at her in awe because of cute she looked looking at her imaginary watch.

(That's what she wore)

--
We reached and now we were waiting backstage , I was gonna tell Hailee how I feel about her after the interview and I was nervous to like the highest level.

"And I would like to call up 2 of the best actors , a round of applause for yn pankow and Hailee Steinfeld ." Jimmy said and that was our que .

I took Hailee's hand and walked in with her ."Hi everyone " me and Hailee said in sync waiving at everyone .

We greeted Jimmy and took our seats .

"Thanks for coming you 2." Jimmy said and I replied "actually thanks for having us here."
And Hailee nodded at what I said .

"Ok let's get on with this interview shall we" he asked and me and Hailee nodded in signal for him to start .

"K first question so we all know that the series hawkeye is gonna be coming out next right ? But there's a rumour going around saying that there is going to be some spice between you two's characters is it true ?"

I looked at Hailee as she started to answer the question "actually that would kinda be a spoiler right " she looked at me and I just shook my head "but apparently we were given the permission to let out just 2 spoilers so you can go ahead." I said

"Yes there is some spice between kate and Jordan (y/c/n ) but it's just for like a few seconds not very long but for the rest of the series there's just a lot of flirting between the 2" she answered .

--
After a while of questions about only hawkeye Jimmy asked a question about me and Hailee.

"Did you guys see all the rumours youlls fans are going on about ." I just gave him a confused look and he continued "the rumours about the 2 of yous dating "

"I actually didn't know we were dating Hailee, since when are we dating ." I asked her and she gave me a confused look.

"So apparently the rumours are going around because of the nicknames you guys call each other like is it normal like youlls friendship or is something really going on?"

"No it's just the level our friendship is on " Hailee said answering his question and I nodded .

--
"Ok so before you go I wanna ask you to do something yn. " Jimmy said.  "Yea sure wassup " I replied

"You need to phone someone and see if they are kind enough and ask them to borrow you 20$"

"Hmm sounds like a plan " I said as I took out my phone from my pocket. "Who shall I phone Rudy or Tom " I ask Hailee

"Not Rudy coz he's your brother and of course he would borrow you the money so try Tom " she said

I dialed his number and he answered after a few seconds

"Hey wassup mate "

"Hey bud how you doing "

"I'm good wby"

"I wanted to ask u something "

"Yea wassup "

"Can you please borrow me 20$"

"Yea sure , wassup everything cool you good "
He asked worried

"Yea I'm good thanks mate" I said chuckling

"See ya bud"

"Yea sure see ya"

He said as I cut the call

"Ta-da" I said after I end the call

"That was nice , now you know you can trust him when you down " Jimmy said laughing

"Yea "

--
Hailee and I gave autographs and took pics after the interview . Now we were headed home in silence .

Until I broke the silence and asked "Wanna get something to eat ? Mcdeez is coming around the corner we could grab that "

"Yeah sure anything " she replied giving me a sweet smile and damn that smile I would kill to see it the whole day .

--

IS YN GONNA TELL HAILEE HOW HE FEELS ABOUT HER OR NOT
--
HEY GUYS I UNPUBLISHED THUS AND PUBLISHED IT AGAIN BECAUSE I PUBLISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER WHICH WENT BETTER BEFORE THIS .