ARIANA WEDS DALTON

YN POV

Ariana invited me to her wedding because we were besties since we were 5 . She gave me a 1 extra guest I could take with me I asked Griffin and he said he was going elsewhere .

I never asked Rudy because he was already invited so I asked Hailee and she was the only one who said yes so yeah .

I looked at my self in the mirror and took a leave since the wedding started in 2 hours and I still had to pick up Hailee.

I picked up my lambos keys and got in .

I got to Hailee's house and I had an extra key so I went in as my phone started ringing I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was Rudy so I answered

I got to Hailee's house and I had an extra key so I went in as my phone started ringing I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was Rudy so I answered .

"Hey how you doing ,are you ready ?"he asked me .

"Hey I'm good what about you ,I'm ready just waiting for Hailee". I answered back

"Yeah I'm good too... well I just phoned to check so yea see you at the wedding ." He said laughing .

"Oh yeah thanks dad see you ." I said with a sarcastic tone

Time skip

Me and Hailee had just reached and I went on to go check on Ariana and I looked at her with an awe

It was a pretty but yet simple dress .

She didn't realise I was in the room until I spoke up,I said "and you said I would get married first ." I went up and gave her a hug .

"You looking as beautiful as ever " I said as she gave me a sweet smile and looked over my shoulder to where Hailee was standing .

"Oh that's Hailee my date ,Hailee this is Ariana." I said as I introduced them to each other. And when I had said date Hailee and Ariana had given me a confused look.

So i shot them a question "what something on my face ?"

"Your DATE?"Ariana shot back.

"Yeah so you think I can't pull a hit woman like Hailee." I said back

"No it's not like that but ... Ok whatever I need to finish my makeup go on ." She said as I exited the room .

Time skip to after the wedding

Me and Hailee were having a sleep over. And we were watching a movie . As the movie came to an end I was ready to go to bed but then Hailee looked at me and I knew that look that was the look she gives when she has a question or questions .

"What's up, you good ?" I asked

"Yea but umm I got a question for you." She said .

"Yea sure , spill the beans ." I said and I sat back down .

"Earlier at the wedding when you said 'date' what did you mean? Because as far as I remember you told me nothing about being your date." She asked and i could hear my heartbeat .

"You see the thing is ..." She hummed in response for me to carry on ."I told Ariana that I would be with a girlfriend at her wedding and that was last year while me and Madelyn were still dating and no one knew about it ." I stopped and took a deep breath before continuing.

"And also she never knew that I dated Madelyn but she knew that I was dating someone . So when I remembered that I told her that was only after a I asked Griff and he was the one who told me to take you . "

She just shook her head and gave me a light smile . And then we both went to bed .

I don't know if she knew but I was starting to get feelings for her ... strong ones

--
Hey guys sorry for the long wait