leo x shy!fem! reader [fluff]

request: Hi! ✨️ Can I request a fluffy long oneshot with prompts: "Uh-m, Leo? I'm not too s-sure about t-this one..", "Can I see, Y/n?" and "Wow... you look... you look amazing." about Leo and shy!female!human!reader are going to the swimsuit shopping at the mall? How would Leo react to shy!female!human!reader trying on/modelling five blue swimsuits for him? Hint: This swimsuit shopping idea was April who gives advice to her to catch Leo's attention. I really live for flustered Leo! Please??

___________________________________________________________

this is amazing I love this idea so much klsejbgrjaepianfu

___________________________________________________________

I sigh as I talk to April, "I just don't know how to get him back for constantly making me flushed."

"Hmmm..." April hums while rubbing her chin, "Ah! I got it!"

"What?" I snap my head towards her.

"since summer is starting you and Leo can try on swimsuits!" she excitedly tapped the table.

"Uhm I don't know April, how is that gonna get his attention?"

"cmon, think about it," she rests her hand on my shoulder, "he's a teenage boy, he probably goes crazy for swimsuits."

my face heats up,  "W-well I guess you're right..." 

_______________________________________________________________

"so you wanted me of all people to watch you try on swimsuits?" Leo leans forward at you.

"Well, even though you don't wear a lot of clothes I thought id be a good idea for the swimming purpose...?" I nervously fidget with my thumbs.

"well sure, I'm just making sure you know that," he points at his body and laughs, "I'm kinda naked all the time."

I nod while looking down at where he pointed.

"alright to save time I'm just gonna portal us there," he swings his sword around aimlessly, "Let's go!" 

the familiar blue glow spreads into a wide circle in the air. he grabs my hand and pulls me in. The sounds of the store were quiet, as this wasn't a rush hour. Leo puts on a hoodie that he pulled from his portal. 

"I'm gonna go find you some, if you want my advice I'm just gonna pick it myself." he walks out with sass. he never fails to be sassy in the best way possible. my face feels hotter thinking about Leo.

-----------------

a few minutes later I hear a familiar foot-slapping sound, Leo drags the curtains back to hand me about 5 swimsuits. 

"make sure to come out so I can see it." he winks and closes the curtains.

I giggle and start changing into the first suit. It was a sky blue one-piece that had thick decorative straps to connect the top with the bottom. it wasn't a complicated suit so I could put it on fast. the cold fabric clung to my body slightly, making me nervous. I tried to make myself more confident by hyping myself up.

Leo will like this, I look good.

"uh, Leo?" I nervously peek my head out from the curtain, "this suit hugs me a little."

"that's okay, I can find a bigger size if you need it." his warm smile gave me the last bit of confidence I needed.

I stepped out of the curtain and covered my stomach, "it's not too tight though.." 

Leo stammered as his face went as red as his markings. "no yeah! it looks... great.."

---

I tried on the other few he had given me, he always paused before talking to examine what the suit looked like on me. his face is usually bright red in the process.

the last suit tried to avoid, it was a slightly skinny two-piece. the dark blue spots meant to cover my 'parts' intimidated me.

"Leo Im not too sure about this last one..." My face got hotter as I held the suit up to my body.

"it'll be fine I promise!" his voice laced with excitement, I couldn't help but think he was being slightly perverted giving me a suit that was a little revealing. 

I ruled out all the possibilities that he gave me this one on purpose or that he was genuinely into swimsuit fashion. I sighed trying to convince myself he wasn't being a typical teenager. 

I slid the swimsuit on. the thin straps hugged my body, it surprisingly wasn't too revealing, the dark blue covering my body just enough to be functional rather than presentation motivated. i stepped out in the swimsuit and looked away from Leo.

Leo grabbed his face with one hand as his face went bright red, he swallowed loudly and gave me his signature Leo smirk. 

"wow pretty girl, I think we found the right suit." he kept looking me up and down. 

I huffed and lightly punched him in the arm, "You're gross"

I suddenly realised I had more confidence than normal in the suit. I smiled evilly, thinking of how to get Leo back for flustering me all day.

I suddenly turned to him and gave him a grin, "if you wanted to see me naked so bad you should've just walked in earlier you weirdo." 

I grabbed my clothes and went back into the changing room while giggling. leo was left outside bright red and shocked.

__________________________________________________________________

breaking news, Leo is a teenage boy and likes boobies

shocker /pos /sar

rottmnt x reader onshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें