My Hero Academia

'Aye sir!' We all said. Then it all went black.

I woke up to see everyone stood up and a . . . mouse . . . rat . . . bear . . .  midget thingy. Gray helped me up and I stared down in order to see that rat thing.

'Hello,' it said, 'My name is Nezu, the principal of UA High. You must be the new exchange students. What are your names?'

'My name's Natsu. They all know me as the dragon slayer.'

'I'm Gray.'

'My name is Erza.'

'I'm Lucy.'

'I'm Happy.'

'Great! Put these uniforms on and meet me outside. I'll introduce you to your new classmates.' The first thing I did was stare at the uniform. I don't like wearing these. But I guess I have to.

Lucy looked really nice in that skirt. And so did Happy. And Erza. And I guess . . . Gray too.

We went outside to meet mouse Nezu. He looked really excited. Next to him stood a man that looked like he'd never slept . . . ever.

Mouse Nezu assigned the man to take us to this class called . . . 1-A, I think.

We stood outside the door, before we went in, the man told us his name.

'Shota Aizawa. You may address me as  sir or Mr Aizawa.' He opened the door and the kids in the classroom. They looked very excited to see us.

As soon as we went in, a spiky, red haired boy came up to us and snapped, 'I'm Eijiro Kirashima! Just Kirashima for short. Who's the guy with no shirt on? It looks so manly!'

I looked back because I knew he was talking about Gray.

'That's Gray. Gray Fullbuster.' I said as I pointed to him. They started talking about being manly and no shirts on and stuff like that. We lined up to go inside the classroom. Everyone started to talk their heads off when Aizawa shouted,

'Shut up!! These are our new students, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Happy and the guy outside talking to Kirashima is Gray. Natsu is sitting behind Katsuki Bakugo, Lucy behind Ochaco Uraraka, Erza in front of Momo Yayorozu, Happy, you sit in front of Minoru Mineta and Gray in front of Eijiro Kirashima. All Might, it's all set. Get up here.' Then he got in this sleeping bag and started to sleep right in the middle of the classroom.

'Bit too weird. What's with this guy?' I asked the green haired boy.

'Oh, well, he does that all the time.' he answered. 'Also, I'm Izuku Midorya. But everyone calls me Deku, 'cause I'm useless.' I started to laugh and my insides felt like it was gonna pop.

'I am here!' the man with the crazy smile said, 'Soon we'll be heading to the UA training space. Go ahead and put on your UA training suits, you as well, new recruits.' I thought he was talking to us so we went and put on the training suit thingies.

All of us followed the man with the crazy smile when Katsuki Bakugo went up to me and shouted, 'Just because you're new, doesn't mean I'm gonna go easy on you this session, Pinky.'

'Me neither!' I shouted back, 'And by the way, my name's Natsu, "Kacchan"!'

'You're not allowed to call me that. Only one person is. Who told you that nickname?'

'The boy called Midorya, the one you all call Deku.'

'WHAT! SERIOUSLY?! WHEN I CATCH HIM, I'M GONNA GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!' He yelled.

Behind me, Lucy and the girl called Uraraka were having a full blown chat.

'So, Lucy, do you want to face me this session? I want to know what you're capable of.'