1: birth of a dragon goddess

Ophis had been bored, so she decided to do what any other god would. Pretend to be human and cause as much chaos as possible. So she decided to masquerade as james potter, and lived the life of a mortal prankster until the hogwarts letter came. Then she met lily evans and immediatly recognised the girl for what she was. The girl was a greek goddess who had decided to take on a mortal shell to live as mortals for the time being. Ophis sent her senses towards the girl and sensed fire and the warmth of family. Interesting, Hestia had decided to masquerade as a human girl. Wait, what would happen if the dragon god of infinity and the goddess of the hearth had a child? Ophis could already tell that such a child would be powerful and likely a god in their own right. Yes, ophis needed to find out. So she spent her hogwarts years split between causing chaos with her new minions, that called their group the marauders, and trying to get lily evans' attention. At this very moment, she was about to play a prank on snivellus snape. A bucket of paint, several rakes and a spell that will make his clothes turn gryffindor coloured. "James potter! What the hell do you think your doing?" She turned to see lily storming towards her. "Hello there lily, nothing much." Lily did not look convinced. "Let me guess, your about to prank someone." It wasn't a question. "Maybe" ophis replied in an innocent voice. Approaching footsteps caused her to grab lily and pull her behind the corner. The sound of the bucket falling and a girly scream told him it wasn't snivellus. They peaked out and saw that it was a 6th year gryffindor that was a known bully. Said gryffindor stepped on rake 1 and stumbled into rake 2 before tripping onto rake 3. They winced as the girl landed on the rake. "Not the intended target but, still worth it. Somehow, I doubt she'll be able to have kids. Am I in trouble?" She asked lily.
"No james, not this time. In fact, I think you need a reward." Lily kissed her before leaving. Ophis stood there for a moment, wondering why she hadn't thought of this sooner. A grin spread across her face. She now had the kind of attention she wanted from lily, time to keep it. Which she did, lily agreeing to go on a date to hogsmeade with her the next year. Snivellus looked pissed for some reason, ophis wasn't sure why. The last few years of hogwarts passed with her and lily getting closer, lily and snape having a falling out that might of been sirius' fault, and they where soon married. It was at this point Ophis realised a problem, she had no idea how a child was actually made. Sure, she knew that you needed a male and female to create a child. With her current form being male that wasn't the issue, not that it would be an issue anyway since Ophis could just shapeshift into a man if needed. Luckily, lily was perfectly happy to show her how you actually make a child. Ophis now needed to try this in her female form at some point, but that's besides the point. Lily was satisfied, had rememberd that she was hestia and was perfectly fine with helping the infinite dragon god with her experiment. Not that she really had a choice, since she was stuck in a mortal shell and Ophis wasn't. Ophis was only participating in the blood war because she could, plus it relieved her growing boredom. The presence of the three factions around godric's hollow couldn't be a coincidence tho. She would prevent any devils, angels or fallen from getting their hands on her child, as it was hers and her maternal/paternal instincts kicked in whenever her unborn child was threatened. Soon, her daughter was born. She looked like Ophis' True form, the girl she usually used, but she had the Green eyes of Hestia's shell. Her birth had been difficult, true, but she was beautiful. Ophis would even go as far to say she was cute. The baby's eyes flashed draconic, switching to a firey green before switching back. Even if the child just became a really powerful demigod Ophis would be satisfied, but her senses indicated that the child would be a god on her level, mostly because of her. The little one gurgled up at her before yawning and falling asleep. Ophis realised she hadn't considered what she would do after the child's birth. Meh, she would stay. What could go wrong?

A lot could go wrong when raising a half dragon half god child. And then there was that god damn prophecy dumb as a door told them about. She was still convinced they should have made sirius or remus the secret keeper instead of the rat, but dumbledore couldn't careless about her opinion. Did he not realise that her opinion mattered a whole lot more than his, even if you remove the fact she's a dragon god? She'd kill the man when he stopped being useful. It was halloween now and she hadn't yet had the chance to change into her real form when the door burst open. Voldemort. She was fucking right about the god damn rat. "Lily take hari and run, I'll take care of him." She told hestia as she brought her wand to bare on the dark lord. "Oh you wound me so, james potter. Did you learn dueling? First we bow" voldemort bowed to her, as he should.
"Rude, but no matter. Avada kadarvra"
"Draconis Incendio" they cast at the same time. White hot dragon fire leapt from her wand as a green jet flew towards her. Voldemort got singed while she got knocked unconcious by the curse.