4: Hari and the obnoxious wizards

The next three years were comparatively quiet compared to the three years before. The only event worth any note was shortly after her 12th birthday, when Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri moved in. The first few months of the devil Heiresses' presence went smoothly, then the Devils forgot it wasn't their territory, but Ophis'. Not that her Mama minded, instead finding the twos antics to be amusing. She still kept an eye on them, however. Things came to a head just three days after her 14th birthday, when Rias and Sona discovered her presence and tried to reincarnate her as a Devil.

3rd August, 2004
She skipped through the market district of Kuoh, munching on a tasty treat from the Bakery when she bumped into an older girl with crimson hair, a girl that smelt very distinctly of the underworld. One look at the girl immediately told her that she was a Devil, and that she should be weary.

Rias stared at the girl who had just bumped into her. Chromatic Emerald and Silver stared back, examining her just as much as she was examining the smaller girl. She was thin, looking very underweight and frail, with an underdeveloped chest and being only slightly curvy. The girl's hair seemed to have a Metallic sheen, and seemed to devour the light hitting it. But there was an aura of power to her, one she couldn't resist Probing. The girl's dual Chromatically coloured eyes narrowed, while her own blue green eyes widened in shock. Before her was a Dragon, and clearly a powerful one at that. If she had a piece this Powerful, Riser would be beaten and she would be free of the engagement. Rook would suit this girl best, she decided. "Excuse me Heiress Gremory, Sorry for bumping into you." The girl stated, breaking the awkward silence between them and moving around her.

A shiver went down her spine as she read the girl's intentions. She was most certainly against becoming a Devil, and certainly not a Rook. The girl's scent changed, and she quietly cast a compulsion for the Mortals to leave the area. She turned just in time to catch a bolt of Destruction and glared at the girl. "I will give you one chance to leave peacefully Devil, I will not join your peerage and certainly not as a rook." If the Gremory girl was surprised, she didn't show it beyond taking a step back. She released her Aura completely, unleashing a wave of fear and power that cracked the pavement around her. The Devil princess froze. She could visibly see the girl trembling in fear, but the girl's determination was admirable. A bolt of Chaos struck the girl, which changed her clothes into a camel costume and produced a mirror. Rias' eyes dilated out of fear, then she let out a scream and fell over trying to escape the mirror, which moved to always be in her view. For just a moment, the sight was hilarious. Then the moment passed and it became kinda sad. It was at this moment that the other resident Devil Heiress rounded the corner with her queen. "What on earth?" Sona stated as she caught sight of them. She idly realised that her aura was still active, and that the Gremory girl had fainted at some point. A snake made of water leapt at her, though a blast of black flame blasted it apart and then struck the other two devils, who then went up in flames. She winced, then clapped her hands to fix the damage she had caused, while also extinguishing the fires. She waved her hand over Rias, rsturning her clothes to normal and removing the Mirror, then she created a transportation circle and left.

Since that day, Rias and Sona learnt that the Territory they where managing actually belonged to Ophis, and that she was only tolerating their Presence because she found them amusing. That, and because having Rias around meant she had girls close to her age she could talk with. After that misunderstanding was cleared up, Rias was kinda adopted into the clan. This was mostly because Hari found she actually quite liked the Gremory girl and her Peerage, the former Ophis dumped awkward conversations on. Tiamat found it Hilarious, as did Sirius. Ophis found it entertaining, while Hestia was torn between being amused and feeling sorry for the girl. When Poseidon heard about it, he joined Sirius and Tiamat in finding it funny. Of course, her life just had to get worse when on the 31st of October, 2004, the Wizards held a Tournament and her Legal Wizarding Name came out the Goblet of fire.