5: Perverted Red Dragon Emperor

Hari snorted as she woke up, falling out of bed due to the speed with which she did so. Suki poked her head in. "Lady Hari? Are you okay?" She blinked. "Yep, just fell out of bed. What time is it?"
"Seven in the morning, you have school in an hour." She leapt up to her feet at that. "Oh right, I remember. Suki, Dress me."

She teleported to the dining room five minutes later, Winter having already gotten breakfast ready. She ate quickly, as her family all slowly made their way down. First was Sirius, who was closely followed by Remus. Her parents appeared a few minutes later, both looking as though they'd just had Sex. Remus and Sirius shot the two knowing looks, while she just giggled as they blushed. Well, Hestia blushed, Ophis just smirked. Winter poked her head in a few minutes later. "Hari, you need to go or you'll be late. She blinked, then grabbed her bag and teleported to school.

She appeared in an Alley nearby, one she had put much effort into ensuring it stayed unnoticed by people. She skipped over to the gates, noticing a trio of boys staring at girls and laughing pervertedly. She momentarily touched their minds, then recoiled at the lewd thoughts running through through their minds. Then she noticed something within one of the boys, but due to their proximity she couldn't distinguish which boy. It felt ancient, powerful. An image of a Red Dragon roaring came to her mind, as did a name. "Ddraig? Interesting." Her probing ellicited a tiny response from Ddraig, so she let him be for now.

She joined Koneko on the grass for lunch, sat on a spot where they could see the "perverted trio" as Koneko had dubbed them. Currently, the three boys were spying on the Kendo club. "Koneko, which of those three do you think has the Boosted gear?" She asked, continuing her attempts to figure out which boy had Ddraig within them. Koneko hummed. "Rias thinks it's Issei, although I'm not convinced." She hummed thoughtfully, then watched as the other two boys took off. Ddraig did not go with either of them, confirming his existence inside Issei, who got beat up by the Kendo club. "Rias is right, Issei has the boosted gear. He seems to be the least perverted of the three." Koneko nodded. "He is, though he's still a pervert." She rolled her eyes. "You don't like him much, do you?"
"He's a pervert, enough said."

As she was roaming about town, she encountered Issei again, only this time with a Fallen angel. A quick check into his mind revealed he had no idea the girl was a Fallen. This was bad, and she made the executive decision to drive the intruder out. So she stalked them, noticing several nearby Yokai following as well. One of said Yokai walked past the two, then whispered to her "their heading for the fountain, Princess." She immediately teleported there.

Issei was in love. Yuuma was such a lovely person, and he felt so lucky that she had chosen to take a chance with him. "Today has been lovely Issei." Yuuma stated, stopping infront of the fountain. "Y-yeah, I had a wonderful time with y-you too." He was having a difficult time not drooling though. "Hey Issei, would you do anything for me?"
"O-of course!" Yuuma smiled. "Will you die for me Issei?" Black feathered wings burst from Yuuma's back. "What the!?" He cried, falling back. "It's nothing personal Issei, but you are too dangerous to live." The light spear the girl had created was thrown, then stopped inches from his Face. A small girl, a first year he just about Recognised, stood infront of him, holding the spear in one hand while holding "Yuuma" by the throat with her other. "How?! You're a Devil! How are you holding a Light spear and not dying?!" The smaller girl snorted. "Cause I'm not a Devil Feather brain, you really should do more research before going to a location. This is my territory, so now I get to "play" with you."
"I was told this was Devil Territory, not some unknown Welps! Unhand me!" Black wings extended from the back of the smaller girls, these ones being scaled and Dragon like, with what looked to be Black fire issuing from the end. Two crown like horns had burst from the girl's head, and a long, whip like tail flicked Menacingly behind the girl. Yuuma's demeanour changed Immediately, going from Haughty, arrogant calm to terrified horror. "Please, let me go! I'll never come back just please let me go!"
"I wonder what happens if you rip an angel's wings off? Let's find out!" The smaller girl slammed Yuuma into the side of the fountain, then pinned her there with a foot while grabbing onto one of Yuuma's wings. "Please NNNOOOOO!!!" Yumma's scream raised a pitch or too as the wing was roughly ripped off, then the second scream was several octave's higher as Yuuma's other wing was ripped off. "You should never have come here, Crow. Now for you." The girl turned her Heterochromatic green and Silver eyes onto him, and he passed out.