21

TW: GUN VIOLENCE AND DEATHS!!!

who knows where, Texas

Normani

I get the pleasure of being able to look him deep in the eyes as the climax is about to hit.

I snicker maliciously, almost as it's not me anymore and I've been taken over by someone else.

It isn't like me to be aggressive, but it is like me to protect the woman I love.

I sit at an empty desk across from Joshua and I see him for the sick and twisted mastermind he truly is.

He is the most sadistic person I know. Sick too.

He can't help but stare Teyana up and down, almost shocked.

"So, big brother, let's get this going. First of all, our father can't be more disappointed in you." Teyana says with a stone cold straight face.

"Fuck you, T."

"Shut up, you don't get the privilege to be saying any nicknames. We came with business so we want business."

I start gripping the gun. We both know it won't be easy.

Killing Joshua we mean. We talked it out. The only way for the plan to succeed is to walk out with him dead and confirmed to be so.

"Bring them in."

It's about 10 minutes before I hear clanging and my baby is laid out in the floor with another woman in blood.

The terrified shriek that escapes my lunges shakes through my whole entire body.

"Baby."

I get on my knees, soaking through my dress pants in whomever's blood it could be and grab Megan and hold her head in my lap. I check for a pulse and all the relief sweeps into my body.

"Open your eyes my love, can you do that? Look at me baby." Im frantic until I realize that I have a plan in place.

But it becomes more dire now that I've seen my woman and another laying unconscious in blood.

The guards at the front of the door begin to load their magazines into their guns and I realize that I should stayed on script.

Teyana's concealed guns aren't out yet. King approaches right behind me and I see Megan shudder.

Seeing Teyana move subtly out the corner of my eyes let's me know that it's time to mow these niggas down for all the damage caused.

I know violence doesn't fully solve violence, but what does that matter?

I make Megan focus on me so she can try to distract for the pain of what I'm sure is a result of torture on their part.

"Baby." I kiss her forehead and stand up.

King is inches from me.

I have a ball in my throat as I quickly pull the gun and shoot. There's yelling and exclamations from Jaime.

The first round hits him in the stomach and the rest sounds like a mosh pit as Teyana gets behind the desk and gets the guards he brought for nothing.

I made sure to not hit anything vital initially.

"Normani..."

He begins to chuckle with blood spilling out his mouth and he's on his back, trying to hold himself up.

"Good work, Jaime."

I have the gun. And his dumbass didn't pull his blade out quick enough.

The biggest and final mistake he made with me was underestimating.

Years of me just allowing him to move as he pleased, do what he wanted, and put me on the back burner until I finally picked up on it.

"You're gonna pay for everything, you understand? I don't mean me, I just mean in HELL. You're burning for those years you took them from me. And the hell you put me through."

"I did? NORMANI, you married me by no one's obligation or choice but your own." He shouts and some blood splatters on his white button up shirt. "You should be grateful and nothing bu—-"

Teyana cuts him off with a head shot.

The pure relief of seeing him drop is like handcuffs finally being removed.

And it all clicks.

I shift my aim to Jaime and make sure to make it a kill shot. It makes sense. Because how could he have found out?

We had plans in place.

Megan went off with Jaime because she never suspected her friend who was in the position as she was in to be against this. I made sure that for both of our sakes everything was in line. Teyana looks at me in pure terror. In the months that I've known woman, Ive never seen her with the look of failure on her face. It's haunting. Like no other when the person who is aways right, ends up wrong.

The both of them, the entire group planned this out to the t, so to find out that the woman now lying deceased on the ground was the one at fault is relieving.

Megan whimpers and shakes due to the cold and the realization. And a little relief. It brings me back and I hear that gun shot just replaying in my head as I run to catch her.

Suddenly I find myself sobbing with Megan.

We both know, we have no choice but to begin a new life.

"Im sorry baby. I'm so sorry this happened, I'm so sorry I- Let thi--"

Megan shoves me away and suddenly a gunshot goes off and Teyana and Megan fall in unison. All in one fast motion.

I try to scream but I don't even realize that I've lost my voice while yelling at Joshua and bargaining.

And it's like I'm paralyzed and frozen in time while Megan pummels the shit out of Teyana.

All the feelings sink in a once. Thinking I'm gonna lose Megan, saving her, holding her, comforting her, and then being faced with the reality that I might actually lose her.

And maybe not everything is okay.

___________
Hiiii! Hope y'all are doing well!

Thoughts?

Take care! I love y'all