Part 1 The first meeting

In the morning in a very crowded city. A girl running in a hurry. She is Quresha. She is 18 years old semester 1 at Revive university. A pretty face, height 168 cm, weight 45 kg, straight black hair that is often tied in a ponytail, white skin, tomboy Today she was wearing a white T-shirt with an unbuttoned blue shirt and black jeans. A black tote bag hangs over the right shoulder. Wears a black hat and cream-colored shoes. She attended the 9 o'clock seminar this morning at her campus. She woke up late because she was doing some campus assignments until late yesterday. This morning she hasn't had breakfast and hasn't opened her cell phone either. She was in such a hurry that she didn't realize she had bumped into the person in front of her.

Quresha stopped while panting.
"So...so...sorry. I didn't mean it," she said while looking up at the man she hit.
The man looked at Quresha and then just walked away.

Quresha was silent for a moment. "WA....wa....o...wow. So handsome! I have to find out who he is!" she said with burning passion.
Quresha continued running towards the hall where the seminar was being held. She chose the corner seat because the front seats were full. She was surprised again because the man he hit earlier was standing in front of the stage as the MC.

"Hah! is this called fate?" Quresha muttered with a sweet smile on her lips.