Part 4 Rejection

Months later
Quresha often participates in student activities, and gradually she becomes close to Dev. She travels a lot with Dev. Even now, Dev is not as cold as before.
One day they came home after a student activity. Dev drives his car slowly.
Quresha started speaking, "Senior, actually I..."
"It's done; there's no need to continue."
"Senior, you did not know what I would say."
"I know Resha. Enough"
"I like you, senior," Quresha said. Her face was as red as a boiled crab.
"Resha, you must just focus to study."
"Why are seniors so mean? I'm tired of seniors; what kind of girl do seniors like? I've told seniors a number of times, but there's no clear reason why you refuse."
That was Quresha's last talk with Dev.

She was heartbroken for the first time. She also invites Danera and Inara to meet. In the cafe, she works part time. Quresha wants to talk. Inara can't come because she works part time.
"You still work here, Res."
"Yeah, this place is very convenient for me."
"Thank God, by the way, you definitely want to tell me about that senior again..?"
"Yeah, I've been rejected by him." Quresha started crying.
"Don't cry, let's make him regret that he rejected you."
"Don't be weak like that."
"hu..hu..yes Dar."
"I want to introduce you to someone who I heard is close to senior development; do you want it or not?"
"For what?"
"Just find out why he turned you down."
"Oh, okay, thank you."