Part 2 Get more information

During the day, students gather in the bustling canteen, which is the most popular canteen on campus.
Danera and Inara were sitting and waiting for Quresha.
Danera is studying in Semester 1 at revive university. 19 years old and born into a rich family nicknamed “walking ATM,” she usually wears branded items and dresses sexily. Beautiful face, wearing braces, 169 cm tall, 43 kg weight, wavy blonde hair, and often wears heels.
Inara studied in Semester 1 at Revive University. 18 years old, 165 cm tall, with beautiful shoulder-length brown hair, 42 kg weight, glasses, born to a simple family as an orphan, and who works part time. They are Quresha’s friends.
“Res, here…” Danera waved at Quresha.
Quresha walked towards Danera and Inara’s table.
“You didn’t say you wouldn’t come; I was alone earlier.” Quresha pulled up a chair and sat down.
“I woke up late, Res.” Danera answered casually.
“Sorry, Res, I had urgent business.” Inara replied.
“Yeah, it’s okay.” Forget it.” Quresha embraced her two friends and said, “I’m grateful to have you.”
“Resha, start again,” Danera commented.
“Wait… actually, I want to tell you something, guys.” Quresha started a new topic.
“What is it?” Danera and Inara were curious.
“Mm.. earlier, when I joined the seminar, I met a handsome guy. Even if I see , you must be of the same mind as me. Earlier, I was in a hurry because I was late, and I bumped into a guy on the stairs. Then, after that, I met him again at the seminar; he was the MC. How many times have I met in a day? He’s really my type. “Do you know what went through my head…?”
“Do you think it’s a soul mate?” Inara commented.
“I wonder how handsome the guy is.” How can this beautiful Quresha like that guy? I’m tired of introducing you to so many guys before; you always say you don’t “just make me curious.” Danera spoke at length.
“Really, he’s handsome……” Quresha stopped talking. His eyes were fixed in one direction. The boy she just talked about passed again before her eyes.
“Hello…” Danera waved in front of Quresha’s face.
“Ah..yes.. so.. sorry guys.” Quresha stuttered.
“Is he the man you told about?” Inara was curious.
“Yeah, that’s cool; right now I’m convincing myself that this is a match.”
“ I know who the guy is. His name is Dev, in semester 7. He’s the head of the student organization. There are lots of fans. Don’t rush to conclusions; this is your soul mate. It’ll hurt you later” Danera explained.
“Oh, his name is Dev, and he’s the head of the organization. Perfect.” Quresha smiled.
The three girls continued chatting on various topics. After that, they separated because of their respective affairs.