Part 3 Effort

A few days later
Quresha is determined to approach Dev by participating in student activities. After Danera gave her the information that Dev was taking part in serving orphanage children, Quresha signed up to participate.
Quresha called Danera, "Dar, I've signed up to teach at the orphanage." They say I'll go there next week.
"Good, good luck."
It's time to go to the orphanage. Everyone gathered at the campus gate. There were about six people who participated. Dev stands before everyone, "Well, good morning everyone. As we all know, today is We are going to do teaching at the orphanage. I hope all of us follow all the rules. Let's do our best."
"Okay, seniors," the others replied in unison.
After that all ready ready to go.
"Senior, may I come with you?" Quresha looked at Dev.
" Okay"
The journey was very tense because no one started talking.
"Senior remember me, don't you?"
"Yes"
"I once hit a senior on the stairs at that time."
"Yes"
Quresha did not want to continue talking because the response was too cold. However, Quresha was determined to melt the man's heart.
At work, Quresha has a part-time job . In the Cafe located in the city center. Painted brown, with floors made of marble and glass windows that are white. There are several tables and chairs arranged with one table and two chairs facing each other. The café is still not open.
Quresha cleared the table with a smile. "Have there been any good things lately, Res?" asked Giselle, the owner of the café. Giselle is a good woman and a good mother because she is a mother who is so good and cares for both her family and other people. Simple look: a shirt with basic pants.
"It's nothing, Mrs. Owner."
"I told you to just call me mom; you don't have to be so stiff."
"Okay, ma'am."
"Res, come here , I need your help," Deon called. Deon is the son of a cafe owner, Giselle. He also works part time at the cafe. He is 21 years old. 5th semester at Esperanza University 179 cm tall, handsome, with a black fringe hair cut, diligent in sports, and a cat lover. Quresha and Deon are already very familiar with each other. Quresha has even been considered family by Deon and his mother, Giselle.