Chapter 3

It was time to get back to school and we see the first year students of class 1A in their classroom with the sound the clock making a tick along with the sound of someone speed walking

"ATTENTION HOMEROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS"

"We're all sitting"

"Yeah you're the only one that's standing dude"

With embarrassment the Classroom President took his seat with one of his friends Patting him on the back

"Hey guys did you watch the news last night?!"

The one who asked this was Toru Hagakure sending this question towards towards classmates referring to the news coverage that was done about the USJ incident a couple of days ago. The USM incident was made public and it immediately made headlines. It was a really big deal, due to the prestige and high esteem that U.A has garnered in Japan for bring the No.1 high school for heroes in training.

It was an understatement to say that the general public was shocked because it was unheard of for a gang of Villains to infiltrate the U.A facility with all the security measures thay the school funds for the safety of the students. Nobody saw it coming at all and it was all just an unfortunate turn of events however when it was reported that none of the students were injured but two heroes and one student suffered major injuries, the press and general public criticize U.A for the injury of one the students and wanted to know who was that student but UA Refused to reveal who it was.

"Yeah, I saw it. What about it?", Ojiro replied as he turned his head to the Invisible Girl.

"Did you see hiw everyone in class was on-screen? I didn't stand out at all..."she whined at not making much of an impression on TV.

"That's true", the one who said that was Shoji who listened on the conversation

"Well, I wouldn't blame them. It is hard to stand out when they can't really see you, huh?" Ojiro said as he remembered when watching then news last night that the only say you could've seen Totu is if you noticed a pair pair gloves walking beside the rest of the girls in Class 1-A .

"But man, all the channels made it a big deal!", Kaminari said as he turned his head behind him to talk to Kirishima.

"Yeah Bro, I was surprised it made the headlines everywhere. The entire country knows about it by now!" Said Kirishima as he didn't know he was going to be on TV so soon.

"Can you blame them though? The Hero Course that keeps pulling out Pro Heroes was attacked by so many villians out of nowhere", Jirou said as she she put herself into the conversation as she was twirling around her long earjacks.

"Man, who knows what could've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did", Sero said.

Then Mineta immediately stopped Sero from saying anything further, "STOP THAT, SERO! Just thinking about it is making me wet myself--"