Seeing Purple

"What...What did you do to those kids?! YOU PSYCHOPATH!!!"

"You shout these things as if you expected to accomplish something"

This...Feeling...Anger...I just feel as if everything I have ever experienced the horrors of this life is all his fault! Who are you, Willian?! He turned to face me as a purple glare showed in his eyes, the anger burning within me just grows more and more, it was overtaking everything else...I was static as that figure walked towards me with its axe in hand...For a moment, I could see that yellow bunny in front of me, in the hallways of a pizzeria...This smell of blood...This feeling of dread...Whoever those children were...He...He did it...I was suddenly hit across the face with the axe making me collapse on top of a car hood, holding on to it as I couldn't react...I was...Scared...But I couldn't understand why...If I keep in this state of confusion, he's gonna kill me! Get back up, Foxy! We can do this!-...We? Who is here with me...? That child! I can't die now! I must save her! She's with me!

"This was way easier than I expe-"

I suddenly pushed myself up raising my arm and hitting a crossed hook across his face as I heard the sound of metal clanking...But also, flesh and bone...He took a few steps back from it and didn't change his expression, he grabbed the axe with both hands and swung at me, I ducked under it and caught the axe's handle with my hand, I then jammed my hook into his shoulder and dragged him down slamming him against the car's hood forcing him to let go of the axe that was now in my hand, I pulled my hook back and was met with a backhand to the face, it nearly broke my optic, my vision was glitchy...I felt his hands grab onto my face and his head crashing against mine making me trip and land on the ground, I couldn't feel the axe in my hand and the next second, I felt my shoulder burst, my vision turns red in alarm, I stare to the side and my hook arm was torn off my body and sparks blow out from the exposed wires, I quickly rolled away to avoid another strike as I stare to my side, the missing arm on the ground, my face was wounded and I couldn't see clearly at all...And I didn't even do anything to him...He rapidly advanced at me with the axe and swung, I ducked under it yet again and wrapped my arm around his shoulder, lifting him off the ground and launching him against a car's windshield, I ran up to the car and grabbed its bumper, raising it up having him roll off the side of it and land on the ground, as I use all the strength I had to flip the car on top of him and I heard the metal crumbling and squeezing, I looked over the car and saw oil leaking, but also sparks...I hold on to the injured of my missing arm and backed off as fast as I could, jumping away as the car ignites and explodes, while on the ground I stared back to the fires...But...It walked out from inside it...

It walked out from inside it

"Fire? Again?"

"Why is it so hard for you to stay dead!?"

I grabbed the axe beside me and got up, throwing it at him as he caught it in his hand, giving me enough time to kick him across the face launching him over another car and hitting the door of another as its alarm goes off, my system started to warn of critical failure...My time's running short...I have to make sure he doesn't get out of here alive...I ran up around the car where he was standing up and grabbed onto his face, pulling him and slamming his head against the ground as I heard bones cracking and steel bending, I soon after let go and kicked his face making him roll away from me as I saw a missing piece of his face on the ground, the axe was under my feet, as I kicked it away...As he was trying to stand up I jammed my hand inside his mouth, and I felt a skull, he gripped onto my wrists as I gripped to the skull and started squeezing as hard as I could, the cracks get louder and louder until I heard a burst, I could feel the various pieces of the skull in my hand as he went limp...I pulled my hand back as the body drops to the ground...I just stared at it for a few moments, it's...It is finally over...I turned my back to it as I started limping away, my energy was on reserve and dropping, and my movement was getting slower and slower from the critical loss, my vision was getting darker by the second...I felt my knees bluntly hitting the ground, I leaned to the side just enough to land on my back...Staring at the rainy skies of that night...I guess...I couldn't keep...my...promise...The outside...It's so pretty...I guess it...Is...A good...Last...

"You never learn do you?" He's...Still...Alive?

He was there...Looking back at me standing...What are you?...

"You came further than most could ever dream of...Not so bad for a child" He kneeled beside my staring back into my eyes...

"But this is how it goes...I always come back"

Suddenly...Something comes from out of my field of view and in a flash of a second, all I saw was that bastard being impaled by a hand, I followed it with my eyes as the other one grabs onto his face from behind as he struggles, Roxy! She dragged him back arching his back and pulled her hand out of his back as she stepped on his knee, both hands hold onto his face as she starts twisting and his struggle gets harder, the sound of a snap follows, and then the sound of an Endoskeleton ripping apart, a headless body falls beside me as I saw Roxy toss the head into the flames

"Roxy..."

"FOXY!" She dropped onto me holding on to my shoulder and back pulling me up close to her...My hearing busted...I could only see her gesture to someone...I felt myself being lifted, and the last thing I saw was her, Monty, Freddy, and Chica carrying me and the flames moving away further and further...Stay dead this time...Bastard...