There's Other Sides

Meanwhile... Somewhere else in a Fazbear Factory Line

At the night, the sounds of bolts and cogs disturb the supposed silence of the night, the factory shouldn't be functioning by that hour, and the end of the production line, we see a woman wearing the outfit of a white rabbit, with a mascot head, there was a crate tagged with Fazbear Entertainment logo, but, from ages ago, the woman took a look inside and picked up the head of the older model of Mangle, and beside the woman, a flask with a white energy orb inside it...That wasn't the Agony, that was a soul, a human soul, and the woman put the head down on the crate as she took the flask towards a piece of machinery, sliding the flask inside it as she turns on the machine...A procedure would begin, the result? The soul wasn't any long in the flask, and the machine delivered an AI chip, the reason why the Glamrock where so...Human...Is not because of a highly advanced AI, but the fact that the AI is in fact a human soul, trapped and conjoined under some sort of twisted technology, that woman wasn't Vanny, who was she then? And she took that chip, and implanted it inside a new version of Mangle, a Glamrock Mangle, it was placed directly into the hardwire, a vital component to the function of the Animatronic, and after that, another one was placed, the same one Foxy took out from his friends, and then, the animatronic was shipped by machines to the Pizzaplex...

Mangle POV

...How long have I been asleep? What...What happened? G-Glitchtrap Malware what?! I reached all over my body trying to find it's source, and seconds before it was downloaded, I managed to rip a chip of my back and the download failed, I feel the container I was inside shaking and dropping, and some voices coming form outside the box, I pushed against it until I broke through it and landed on top of someone, I stared down-

"FOXY?!"

"MANGLE!?"

You're still alive?! Where have you been?? W-Why did you dissapeard!?

"W-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"Woah woah...Okay this is a lot of things at the same time, I got here to the Pizzaplex a while back now, how about you?"

"I..I don't remember, I can't remember anything, I'm just so glad I found you here..."

I quickly got off from him, because I noticed another animatronic, a wolf like one staring back at us, as Foxy got up, and that wolf spoke

"So you're Mangle huh?"

"Yes! That uhm...That would be me"

She didn't look very happy to see me as Foxy stared to the both of us scratching the back of his head, he was for sure sensing some problems in the air, but, to my surprise, she held her hand out for me with the happiest smile ever!

"I'm Roxanne Wolf, but you can call me Roxy, I love your style! You look great!"

"Oh really?? Well, you look awesome as well! Your hair looks so cool!"

"You really think so?? Wow, thanks! You two know each other for a while now no? How about you tell me a bit more of how Foxy used to be like"

That moment I look back at Foxy as he looked back at me, I could just feel he wanted to simply say "Don't " but, I'll do it anyway

"My God you have no idea! I'll fill you in with all the details, he had so many funny stories with the old cast and the toys, he was always mad at us because of the night guard, he had the funniest reactions when he got a flashlight on his face, he used to swear quite a lot to!"

"Oh really?..."

Roxy turned to Foxy with one hand on her waist, and his ears dropped

"So you had an emo phase is that you're telling me?"

"H-Hey! Look I had issues okay?!"

"Haha! Of course you did, but you better not bad mouth when Gregory is around you understand?"

"... Yes ma'am "

"Anyways, tell me more Mangle"

"Oh alright, so there was this one time that we were chilling at night and Foxy was gonna get the guard, the guard would wear a Freddy mask that would protect him from us since we had a weird malfunction...I don't remember why we hated the guard so much, but then Foxy tried to attack the guard and they started having a long as hell discussion of Foxy trying to convince Bonnie that the guard was NOT Freddy and Bonnie calling out everyone else that agreed on him and made Foxy have a tamper tantrum until he just unmasked the guard and everyone saw it, but then, it hit 6AM"

"No kidding!? Good that must've been hilarious!"

"Foxy would also have a lot of trouble with the new model of animatronics and would always headbutt with Bonnie, meanwhile the rest of us were quite fine with one another, while Bonnie and Foxy were always at one another to see who was more popular, even if Foxy and the older models weren't even part of the cast anymore"

"So he was jealous? No way!"

"I WAS NOT JEALOUS! TOY BONNIE WAS AN ASSHOLE!"

Roxy and I started laughing like crazy as her and I went out for a walk to keep talking about Foxy and how old times used to be, and gossip around because why not hehe

Foxy POV

I saw the two walk out and I facepalm hard...These laddies are gonna get on my nerves I'll tell you that...

"Don't worry Foxy, Roxy still likes you"

"When did you get here Freddy??"

"It's completely normal to feel jealous when the two get along so well"

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I AM NOT JEALOUS!"