00

After watching the future life of Marauders, everyone started talking with each other and conversing. Lily and James are talking with their future child Harry along with the other Potters who are conversing, a teenage girl from Ravenclaw table approached them with a huge smile plastered on her lips. Some students even look her way it is not a secret that the said young Potter girl is a head turner, even if she is wearing Hogwarts uniform her long black wavy hair is on loose and she's not even wearing a make up but her beauty stand out.

"Now we can't stop Jamee with his blabbering soon enough since he now knows that he will have a kid with his lily flower" she snickered following a chuckle as she look at the young boy. "It's nice meeting you Harry, I'm Primrose your aunt"

Harry look at her confused having no clue that he has an aunt that he didn't know. "I didn't know I have an aunt"

"I didn't know I have a nephew either" she answered sighing in the news. "It seems we didn't meet even in the future"

"Now that's confusing" James said walking towards his younger cousin as he put his arm around her shoulder. "This is Primrose Potter, your aunt"

Euphemia smiled. "She is your grandfather's niece, her brother is Fleamont's younger sister and now she is living with us since her parents are deceased and we are her only living relative"

"Yup" Primrose smiled. "I am confused though why you didn't know me"

"Maybe you're dead in the future too like me" Sirius chuckled but the girl just elbowed him in the gut. "Ow!"

Remus laugh. "Serves you right"

"Moony!"

Lily frown thinking. "Now that peculiar, we didn't even received any news about you in the future I mean you were not mentioned even once"

"Aside from the fact that you just mentioned it now" James added.

A long silence filled them but then a light erupt again and a screen appeared just like when they were watching earlier about the life of Harry Potter.

"Oh again!?"

"What now?"

"Is there a war that will happen again?"

Professor McGonagall look at the people from the future and asked. "Is this a new movie or something that we need to watch that is from any of you?"

The people from the future shook their head simultaneously as Hermione speak. "No Professor, this is not from ours"

"Then who is responsible for this?" Professor Slughorn muttered and look at his co-professors. "Are we sure we should watch this?"

"So that we can be sure maybe this is some new information from the future, we should watch I guess?" Professor Sinistra suggested.

"But what if this is some dangerous stuff?" Professor Kettleburn muttered.

"There is only one way to find out" Dumbledore decided as the professors in both of his sides look at him. "we should watch"

Suddenly, the screen light up making everyone look at it but Dumbledore stand up and announced.

"We will watch what this screen will lead us into" Dumbledore announced. "Because this might have something to do with anyone of us in here"