02

Black lake is shown in the screen, Primrose is seen walking happily with a basket in her hands and a book on her other free hand

"Wait, it's the past"

"So it's a flashback?"

"Well of course it is a flashback as you can see there's the Black lake"

"Sorry were you waiting for too long?" Primrose asked but her face is still shown but then it shifted to another person who she is talking to and it showed Regulus Black who is smiling at her with a picnic mat and some foods laying in the mat.

People look at Regulus in shock as some pointing at him.

"IT'S YOU!"

"So you two are friends!" Rabastan said.

Barty chuckled. "That's why you are always missing when we are asking you to join us"

"He is meeting someone" Evan grin.

"Shut it you two" Regulus rolled his eyes. "Yeah I am seeing her secretly"

Severus shut his eyes and speak sarcastically. "A Potter and a Black in a special relationship, what a wonderful couple"

"Not at all love, I just finished arranging our picnic mat." He said to her and guide her to sit carefully. "Here let me help you"

"How sweet of you" she teased while grinning at him.

Lily smiled at their sweet interaction. "So you two are dating?"

"You can say that" Primrose answered shyly looking away with a blush ignoring the look she received from her cousin and his friends.

Regulus on the other hand is trying to ignore the teasing he receive from his friends because of their annoying grins.

"I still can't believe it a Potter and a Black dating"

"she is James's darling little cousin though and he is Sirius's younger brother and a Slytherin, it must be tough dating secretly"

"I prepared your favorite chocolate cupcakes" Regulus told her. "And the caramel bread"

Primrose brought out the sandwiches from the basket and placed them to the mat. "I also made you sandwich since you said you liked the sandwich I made last time plus juice of course."

The sun's rays hit her making Regulus look at her, she's like an ethereal fairy. His gray eyes just watch her every move while she is arranging the foods she brought and wind past her. Primrose stop moving and look at her.

"What are you looking at?" She asked while he just smiled and speak.

"Nothing, I just love looking at you" he answered chuckling while she frown and look away.