03

"it's the past again"

"Yeah right, state the obvious Sherlock"

"Who's Sherlock?"

Primrose is seen reading in the library with Regulus beside her it's like they are acting as if helping each other on some assignments as they are in the side of the library.

Regulus showed her a paper containing his essay for charms and put it in the table. "Here"

"You're showing me your essay for charms" Primrose stated looking at him in disbelief. "I am not going to copy yours"

The heir of the ancient house of black chuckled at her statement as he shake his head. "I didn't said you'll copy my essay, you can just read it so you will have idea on what to do to yours"

Primrose smiled flustered as she look away. "I-I was wrong, fine"

Women except Walburga smiled at their interaction as some are 'awe' at the sweetness and cuteness that they have, while Primrose is blushing because of the moment.

Evan wiggled his eyebrows at Regulus. "You're such a caring boyfriend ain't yah?"

"Stop it" Regulus said blushing as he look away. "I am just worried for her that's why I let her read my essay"

Regulus is about to speak when someone approached them and speak. "It seems you guys are having fun"

A sweet and dreamy voice said as the camera moved and showed the owner of the voice revealing Pandora Lestrange.

"Hello Pandora" Primrose smiled greeting as Regulus smiled at his best friend.

"Dora" Regulus greeted.

Pandora smiled at the couple greeting them back. "I am glad you two are together helping each other, it blossoms your relationship more"

The said couple blush a bit at their friend's comment about their relationship.

James grumbled a bit. "I still can't believe she is dating Regulus Black, plus he is my mate's younger brother"

"Me too Prongs, Me too" Sirius replied.

"You two stop it just support them" Remus sigh shaking his head. "They suit each other well"

"I agree with Remus" Lily agreed nodding. "They compliment each other, plus they love each other you can't stop them from their feelings"

"I'll go now, Xenophilius is looking for me I just got a book here I'll see you two at dinner" Pandora added smiling.

"Alright Pandora, we'll see you" Primrose smiled as she wave to her best friend.

Regulus chuckled. "Enjoy your date" as Pandora and Primrose laugh at his reply.

"Will do" Pandora giggle before waving at the couple and leave them as Regulus and Primrose continue writing with the man guiding her to her essay and the camera shifted to the window seeing the view.