Chapter 3

Aiden Whitlock's POV

I could feel someone pulling my hair harshly, making me jolt awake in pain.

A boy was pulling my hair and staring at me with so much anger in his eyes.

'Owww hurts' I whined.

'That's what you get for being a baby' A girl said, from behind the boy.

'I'm not a baby' I replied.

They both looked the same except, one of them was a boy and another was a girl.

'Alright now listen carefully. In two hours, my friend is going to come and search for his mate. While the whole pack is distracted, welcoming him, you're are going to run away and fuck off back to wherever you came from

'Ok. I will go' I said, crying out in pain when he tugged my hair harder.

'You're not going to speak word about this to anyone' He said, slamming my head against the bed.

'When my friend comes and our whole pack is outside,you can see it from the window' The boy said.

I nodded my head.

'When you see my father talking to my friend, thats your cue to leave' The boy said.

'Ok' I whispered.

'Bye bitch' the girl said.

She took Aurora and tore one of her paws off.

I whimpered.

The boy took Aurora's torn paw with him, while the girl threw a torn Aurora at me.

I felt so tiny after the two of them destroyed Aurora.

I put Aurora under my pillow ,safeguarding her from any bad people.

I laid down in bed and subconsciously suckled my thumb, falling asleep.

'Aww, he's suck a cutie' I heard a voice say,waking me up.

I panicked thinking it was the bullies again.

But, thankfully it was Aunty Marie and Alpha Dean.

They brought breakfast and while I ate, they explained that they were going to be busy today.

They gave me a few toys and put on a cartoon show for me on an Ipad.

They said that after their important guest leaves around the evening, they would introduce me to the pack so, I could make new friends.

I nodded my head, although I knew I wouldn't be here by then.

I would probably go back to mama.

Before they left,aunty Marie gave me a hug, saying that I was a brave boy.

While waiting for the people to get busy with the guest, I entertained myself with the toys.

But I forced myself to not get tiny.

It would make it difficult for me to run.

When I heard loud talking and noises from outside, I grabbed my broken Aurora and slowly walked towards the window.

I saw a guy shaking hands with Alpha Dean and talking.

He suddenly looked up but, I ducked down.

I peeped my head up again and he was still staring at the window.

Once we made eyecontact, Woofy started screaming in my head.

'Mate, mate ,mate, mate'

The guy smirked and started walking towards the house.

I grabbed Aurora, I had no time to even find my bag.

I started running downstairs and to the backdoor.

But, Woofy was taking control and we were fighting again.

He wanted to go to the strange guy but, I wanted to run away because the evil people threatened me to.

I was running and Woofy was forcing me back. We were arguing in my head, causing me to start crying at the massive headache I got.

I finally made it to the backyard but, I couldn't go further because of the pain Woofy was giving me.

It was 10 times worse then the one yesterday.

I felt someone grab my hand and I felt sparks.

'Mate' I heard a rough voice say.

I opened my eyes and saw the scary guy who was talking to Alpha Dean, kneeling near me.

'My mate. Mine' he said.

I saw Alpha Dean, Aunty Marie and the evil bullies standing behind us,looking shocked.

I was in so much pain that I didn't even complain when the guy cuddled me to his chest.

He smelt so good.

I didn't know what happened but, I think I passed out from the pain Woofy gave me.