Chapter 4

Aiden Whitlock's POV

I whimpered and slowly opened my eyes.

I was back in the room and the strange guy was holding my hand.

I pulled my hand away from him and shifted on the bed to get away from him.

'Hey! Hey. It's okay, little mate. I won't hurt you' He said.

I shook my head not trusting him.

I felt the urge to cry.

'Let me introduce myself, okay?' He asked.

I nodded my head.

'I'm Alexander Knight. Soon to be Alpha of Lycan Storm Pack. You are my mate' Alexander said.

'You know what mates are?' He asked me.

'No' I whispered.

'Mates. Soulmates. The Moon Goddess choses two people to be mates. We can't live without our mates. They're literally the other half of us' He said.

I didn't understand what he was saying. I just wanted mama and my Aurora.

Before I could open my mouth and start crying about my Aurora, the door slammed opened and the boy bully came in the room.

Even though I didn't know Alexander, something in my heart told me to trust him.

I was so terrified of the boy bully, that I jumped onto Alexander, my legs locked around his hips.

My hands were around his neck while I hid my face in his neck.

Thank God, even though I took Alexander by surprise, he managed to catch me.

I was trembling in fear at the boy bully.

Alexander shushed me, patting my back and making me calm down.

'Louis get out. Let me spend some time with my mate' Alexander grumbled.

I heard the door closing.

The boy bully, Louis left.

'I-I want Rora' I whispered,still hiding my face in Alexander's neck.

He smelt so yummy.

'Here. I'm assuming this is Rora? Marie stiched her up. One of her legs was near the staircase when you tried to run off' Alexander said, giving Aurora to me.

Her leg had a pink stich on it. She looked cool.

Alexander sat me down on the bed.

'Let's talk for a bit, okay?' He asked,pushing my hair away from my head.

I nodded my head.

'What's your name, little one?' Alexander asked.

I felt sooo tiny when he called me little one, but I forced myself to be a big boy.

'Me, Aiden' I said.

'Aiden. Beautiful name for a beautiful boy' Alexander replied.

I felt like I swallowed butterflies when he said my name.

'Now baby, why did you try to run away when you saw me?' He asked, stern expression on his face.

My face crumbled and I burst into tears, when I saw his angry expression.

I hate making people angry.

He picked me up and tried calming me down.

'I SOWWY. Aiden sowwy' I mumbled,hiding my face in his neck and crying.

'Im not mad, baby. I was just curious' Alexander said.

'Aiden scwared. So Aiden runs' I said.

I wasnt going to tell him about the bullies. Bullies scary.

'Alright. There, there baby. I got you. You don't have to cry and you don't have to be scared of me' Alexander said.

'Aiden hungwry' I whispered.

'Alright, then let's get some food in your belly' Alexander said, walking outside with me still clinging onto him.

When I saw that there were people staring at us, I hid my face in Alexander's neck.

'Awex go back room' I whined.

'Alright pup, but I have to get us food first' Alexander said.

When I took my face out of Alexander neck, I saw the girl bully staring at me.

She sneered at me, dragging one finger across her neck while looking at me.

'You're dead' she mouthed at me.

My heart starting pounding and I wiggled against Alexander, wanting to go to my room.

My wiggling caused Alexander to drop the plate and it shattered on the floor.

The girl bully smirked at me,effectively scaring me more.

Alexander didn't let me down so I did the only logical thing my brain asked me to do, I bit him. Hard.

I heard people around us gasping in shock.

Alexander yelped in pain and dropped me,right on the shattered plate.

I could feel my feet stinging in pain but,I took off and ran to my room.

I hid under my bed, clutching Aurora tightly against me.

'Ohh someone's being a bad boy' Woofy said.

I didn't reply him.  I was still mad at him for making my head hurt and stopping me from running away.

Alexander came into the room. I stilled my breathing and hoped he couldn't find me.

'I'm a lycan, baby. I'll always find you, even if you're thousands of miles away' Alexander said, pulling me out from under the bed.

'What you did downstairs was unacceptable. You disrespected me infront of a whole pack. Now, if this was my pack that would be a different story but,this isnt our pack. We have to maintain our image.' Alexander said.

'I'm not even angry about that but, I'm fuming at the fact that you hurt yourself running away. What were you thinking?'  Alexander asked.

I was scared and about to start crying again.

I know. I'm a crybaby.

'You are no one. Nobody To Aiden.  You no scold me. I don't know you. I don't like you' I shouted.

'WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY,PUP?' Alexander's voice boomed.

He sounded scarier,his voice was rougher.

I hesitantly looked up at him and his eyes were red.

I screamed at him, crying when he tried to come near me.

'AWAY. Away. Monster. Alpha Dean, HELP ME. Aunty Marie' I shouted, curling into a ball.

'Shit, Aiden. I'm so sorry. My wolf took over-' Alexander was saying, but the room door flung open.

Alpha Dean was there.

I ran behind him and clutched his shirt tightly, sobbing into his back.

I became tiny. Super super tiny that I couldn't even talk.

I just knew that Alpha Dean was safe.