CHAPTER FOUR

<<<<Hadiza's pov>>>>
We ran until we got to the toilets. Thankfully no one was here.

"Oh my God" Diana said as we tried catching our breath.

Immediately Diana put on a straight face like as if she was frowning."That was....................awesome"Diana paused and suddenly shouted.

"Awesome. How." I tried to say.

"When did you get this brave?Did you see the look on everyone's faces, especially that Fabiola?she looked like shit"

When did I get this brave?

That was the question that was in my mind. But I knew I should be ready for the consequences.

But I really shocked myself today.

Deep Down I Knew I Was Still Scared Of Them.

*******************************************
Getting into the school building, all eyes were on me. Which made me so uncomfortable.

The stares even got worst when I managed to get to Ss3 block. It was hell for me. It was like I was holding my breath.

I met Conrad and his friends outside the classroom.They noticed my presence as Conrad walked past me hitting my shoulder and pushing me ,like that wasn't even his friends did the same thing.

Their muscular shoulder hitting my own tender shoulder.  Oh God What a life!

With my hands on my shoulder still healing from the pain , I walked into the classroom to find Fabiola sitting on my seat. The same seat that she said was infested with my body. The same seat she said she didn't want again.

I tapped her on her shoulder. She didn't answer.I tapped her again she still didn't answer.

What kind of a human being is this??

She was doing this internationally.

"UP." I uttered the word. I tried to talk suddenly when I remembered that I couldn't talk.

I tapped Fabiola again but this time she replied.

Fabiola pout as she wore a sullen expression. She looked at one of her friends which was chioma and said"Did you hear or feel something?"

Chioma nodded her head sideways and they both laughed . Like it was even funny.

I moved and stood in front of Fabiola so that she would see me as she claims that she doesn't see me.

"Do you guys feel someone here? Because I am sure if the person wanted to talk. They could just...speak!"Fabiola yelled , her and her gang started laughing soon the whole joined.Like seriously what was even funny.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I quickly wiped my tears. Why should I be crying? Is it my fault that I am a mutism?

I dropped my bag on a seat at the back. I was very sure no one was sitting on it.

With their hard glare still on me, I quietly left the class and headed to the toilet.

I had made a mental note that when it is time for assembly, i would come out of the toilet.

Now staring at myself in front of the big decorative mirror in the female toilet. My eyes looked a bit swollen as if I hadn't been sleeping for days now.

My hair was still packed in a pun style. It was the one kasala had helped me to pack. It was already getting rough.

I licked my lips it was getting dry."What are you doing here?"

I frozed.

I didn't say a word as I looked at the cleaner.

"The assembly has already started and you are here"The cleaner who surprisingly uses glasses spoke."see the way she is looking at me"

She hissed.

"Before I should close my eyes and open it, and you are still here eh?"

I quickly rushed out of the toilet and walked to the assembly hall when she suddenly heard voices in the hallway.

She turned back to see conrad, Joshua and Daniel. Conrad was leaning on the wall beside Daniel and that was when he looked at me.

"What are you doing here?, you are supposed to be in the hall now" It was Daniel that spoke up.

Feeling scared I started walking faster till I got to the hall panting. The principal Mr. omowale was till giving a speech"a boring speech"

I sighted Diana as she signaled me come where she was.

*******************************************
"Hadiza, seriously is this how she looks like"Diana said in between the laugh. I had    drew the stick figure of our chemistry teacher.

Our chemistry teacher, a.k.a stick o baby that's the nickname the students gave her but actually her name is Mrs obembe. She looks like a fourteen year old girl, she's very thin and has a really small stature. Even with looking at her,  you will be shocked that she is married.

"The neck looks like it is about..."Diana was interrupted by Conrad who came to sit next to me with Joshua and Daniel.

For no reason would they want to sit next to me but to bully me.

Diana stared hard at them. I knew she was already angry."Why are you guys seated beside us and suddenly want to be lab partners?"

Instead of answering Diana, they decided to just ignore while we looked surprised.

"See you're not ready" Diana grabbed my hand as we went to the front seat. What goes on in this girl's small head.

No sooner then Mrs obembe entered the lab.

"Good morning class"Mrs obembe greeted as we all responded to her and she started teaching.

Hey guys😎
How is this chapter?
I know it is somehow short but I will try to increase it.
Do you think hadiza  should be scared of the bullies?

Don't forget to vote, comment and also share.

D_vine22&Benzita13