CHAPTER EIGHT

Chapter eight

Heyyy guys
So I decided to go through Conrad's mind.
We should also know what's going on in Conrad's mind. Right?

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to She_isVahny  and others that always comment and also point out my mistakes for me.

Thanks, y'all🥰

                          ~Conrad's pov~

"What's for breakfast?" I said as I sat down at the dining table in the kitchen.

"That's how you greet your sister abi" I turned to Ada who was busy cooking.

"Sorry," she turned off the gas cooker. " I am just so hungry". I rubbed my belly.

Ada brought two cups filled with tea, a packet of sliced slices of bread, and fried eggs.

She didn't carry all that herself. Another hand helped her and that's the maid. Nkechi, I think that's the maid's name or so.

She would easily have left all the stuff for the maid to do but she isn't like that.

Ada. Yea, my elder sister. She was just a year older than me. She also went to the same school as me.

Brown-skinned just like me and Mom. But Alfred, my eldest brother took over that abusive man........

I think that's all for now. You all will still know more soon or later.

Ada sat down as we began eating.

"Alfred has gone to work?" I asked even though It didn't sound like a question.

"Yea," She replied.

I was Almost done with my food when we both heard someone scream.

Screams!!

We heard screams.

I knew who it was again.

Still trying to cope with it. Ever since that day............

"I think mom's having another maniac episode" She looked worried as she stood up and I held her back telling her to finish up with her food and that I will go check up on Mom.

I knew that if she went check on Mom. She couldn't be able to control herself.

You know what I mean.

I left the kitchen and headed upstairs to where the noise came from.

I got to Mom's room and opened the door.

She was shouting excitedly like she just won a lottery.

She was wearing a long Ankara gown and her hair was a mess. It was like she had pulled her hair out.

I don't like seeing her this way. Ever!

Her maniac episode has started again as Ada said.

It could last for about a week or four days.

She even looked calm though. I could remember the last time she had this same episode.

She behaved like a mad person. Believe me.

I hated it.

It was so absurd.

We even had to hold her so she couldn't try anything dangerous.

Alfred suggested we start a therapy session for her and she is slowly improving.

She'd be in this situation and be destroying stuff all over.