16

Jay pov…

It’s been maybe three days max and I’ve started seeing changes in Kamala. Like her skin isn’t so pale anymore and she’s more warm. I’ve been here everyday just in case she wakes up.

Also because Ashton has been clinging onto me. He sleeps on top of me, I feed him and he talks to me. He has a very wide range of vocabulary for a three year old. He’s also funny and cute.

I’m happy I actually agreed to be his dad. I wonder how Kamala would feel about this when she wakes up.

“Mummy?” I looked at Ashton and he was smiling. I look at Kamala and see her eyes are open. Shit, she’s awake. I stand up with Ashton in my arms, shocked, pressing the emergency button.

“Mummy is awake!” Ashton shouted, smiling. Kamala made a weak smile at him. The door opened, revealing doctors and two nurses rushing in. “Sir? Could you please stand outside?” I nod walking out with Ashton in my arms.

“Mummy’s awake! Mummy is awake!” he shouts as his uncles come running towards us. “He's right.” I told them and they all sigh in relief sitting down. After a few minutes the doctors and nurses walk out.

“She is all fine. We are going to run a few more tests to see if she has fully recovered. You can see her now.” The doctor walks away and her brothers enter. I put Ashton down and he ran into the room.

“Jay!” I turn and see her and I’s friends. “What’s going on?” Koda asked. “Kamala is awake.” I tell her and their eyes widen. They run into the room while us guys stand outside watching through the small window on the door.

“What is going on?” I hear my mother and we turn to see our parents. “Kamala is awake.”

Kamala pov…

“Who’s trying to kill you?” I look over at Jay. I looked at Ashton and he was asleep on top of me. “And what’s this detail that you can’t tell us?” Lee then asks. “Can you guys fuck off?” Koda rolls her eyes.

“We can’t ask questions anymore?” He gives her an annoyed look. “Ask someone who you know. We barely know you guys.” she fires back at him. I don’t know what's going on between them but I'm scared.

“I’m the Donna of the Thailand Mafia.” The boys look at me while Koda lets out a heavy sigh. “Excuse me?” Lucas laughs. “And what exactly is funny?” Jennie raises her eyebrows in question and he immediately stops laughing.

“You're not joking?” Lee asks.

“And why would I joke about something like that?” I roll my eyes. “You? The Donna of the Thailand Mafia?” Carver asks and I nod. “Pranpriya Hiranchai?” I nod again. “That’s my name.” I mumble, rubbing Ashton back since he started moving.

I’m still in pain but he wouldn’t let go of me.

“Is this the detail you couldn’t tell us?” Jay looks at me and I look at him confused. “When we found out you were in the hospital, we wanted answers but they wouldn’t tell us. Trinity even threatened to even stuff her fist down my fucking throat.” he laughed at the last bit.

I looked at Trinity shocked.

“He shouted at me. No man is allowed to raise their voice at me.” She shrugged and I smiled, shaking my head.