how we met

pretend Yuri speaks properly I'm too lazy to do that shit.

toono Pov: it's a nice day today maybe I should go see jimmy! I'm sure he will be happy to see me! I ran down the hall as fast as I could. I wasn't paying attention and i accidentally ran into someone. "I'm really sorry!" I said. it was Yuri. "it's okay toono where are you going in such a hurry" he said. "Oh, I'm just trying to find my friend" I responded. "hmm~ do you need help" he asked "I didn't want to be mean, so I said yeah."

5 minutes later...

*Third person Pov*

the two boys ran around the school. but they still couldn't find him. "How about I look in the garden and you look on the roof?" the green-eyed man suggested so the pink haired man agreed.

Yuri Pov: I walked up the stairs to the roof and what I saw was terrifying. there was a raven-haired man on the edge of the roof. "HEY" I yelled. which startled him and made him lose his balance so I ran as fast as I could, and I managed to grab his arm and pooled him over the railing and on to the floor I saved him he was ok I was so relieved I got on top of him and grabbed his shirt "what were you thinking" I yelled he didn't say anything but I took a moment to look at his beautiful face his beautiful emerald eyes my heart started beating so fast it felt like it was going to explode I was frozen I didn't know what to do I've never felt this way before "hello are you Okay?" he asked I quickly snaped myself out of it "yeah" I said as I let go of his shirt.

*Third person Pov* the pink haired man quickly helped the emerald eyed man up but suddenly there was a huge slam it was the brown-haired man and he looked scared half to death

to be continued...

should i continue this? ik not that many people are going to read this but idc so far this doesn't even sound like an ybc story but it's an au. This is 365 words long dang ;-;