i feel bad

heyyyyyy im back bitches' bros and non-binary hoes!!! let's continue.

*Toru Pov*

"Wow he is really nice I've always heard boys whispering about him being a nasty whore, but he really doesn't seem like it. Tamura has said his fair share of things. about Yuri i feel really bad for him though not much i can do about it"

*toono Pov*

"Are they really trying to get with jimmy? they really are hoes. i have to stop them before Toru Breaks their hearts."

*Third person Pov*

"as toono was walking up to them toru got a call "oh one second the cute boy said as he walked out the door" 

*Two min later*

"jimmy walked in the door and he looked like he was crying which worried everyone in the club are you okay! toono said with a scared look on his face. im okay i um i have to go the black-haired boy said"

*after he left*

"im worred about him said itome i think we all are toono replied how about we follow him! yacchan suggested. they all agreed."

*With Toru*

"Hes going to be mad at me Hes going to hit me again toru said in a scared voice. as he got to the door he froze he was scared he knew he was in a lot of trouble as he walked in the door he seen XXXXXX siting on the bed and he looked mad toru was so scared he was about to cry oh dont cry baby im not going to hurt you XXXXXX said but toru knew it was a lie so he didnt say anything come here baby there's nothing to be scared of XXXXXX said toru stared slowly walking to him with tears running down his face come here and sit down XXXXXX said so toru did what he said"

"who the fuck is that tamura whispered idk said Akemi suddenly then heard toru begging for him to stop im sorry please i won't do it again i promise please! toru yelled but you know bad boys need punishment XXXXXX said what the fuck is going on yuri asked idk but we need to get out of here Akemi said but what about toru asked tamura we will figure it out later said Akemi okay said tamura and yuri as they run back to the club"

to be continued...

is jimmy okay and who is XXXXXX find out in the next part byeeee