the pain in my heart

only one person read my story, but I'll continue anyway ig my friend told me to continue it even if ppl don't like it or read it.

*third person pov*

suddenly there was a huge slam it was the brown-haired man and he looked scared half to death he seen Toru and ran straight to him and hugged him tight with tears forming in his eyes. "What where you thinking you can't leave me I can't lose you not again the brown hared man shouted," the Emerald eyed man started to cry."I'm so sorry toono he responded" the pink haired man just stood there confused. "thank you the raven-haired boy said" the pink haired man's heart started racing. he didn't know what to say the only thing he managed to say was "no problem"

*Yuri's Pov*

its been a week since it happened and all i can think about is him. I can't help it what am i supposed to do? well, I can't do anything about it right now I'm late for a meeting if i don't make it Akemi will yell at me and I don't feel like dealing to that right now. as i opened the door something caught my eye it was the raven-haired boy. as i opened the door all the way i seen something that made my blood boil it was that bitch Tamura, and he was with my amor who does he think he is? didn't his mom teach him to not touch things that don't belong to him. i walked up to him as calm as i could. and said "hey aren't you that boy from the other day?" "oh yes i am my name is Toru Fujisaki the cute boy said" "what a beatiful name you can just call me yuri"

to be continued...

I'm very sorry I'm busy rn ill update as soon as possible I'm doing state testing bc it's the end of the semester. and if you want to be friends on Nintendo switch my friend code is 5451-6124-8917