💖 Sweetheart 💖

Aloha x Mischievous Reader

Where the story takes place: The beach

Relationship Status: Crush

Angst, smut, or fluff: Some fluff

~~~~~~~~~

It was the time to chill at New Albacore Hotel. You were trying to relax by the pool, until a jellyfish almost sprayed you with water. 

You got up just in time as the water hit the chair you were sitting in, and you decided to find another place to relax.

As you were walking, your phone started buzzing. It was a call from your good friend, F/n. When you picked up the phone, they instantly shrieked in your ear, causing you to drop your phone on the ground. 

When you picked it up, they had stopped screaming. "What the shell was that for!?!" You asked angrily. 

Your friend took a deep breath "We've been invited to one of Aloha's parties!"

Your jaw dropped. "For eel?" You asked in shock. "Yep. Well, I'm assuming you got an invite as well." 

You stopped for a second. "I don't think so. Did you get it in a C-mail?" F/n replied "Actually, I did. I'm so sorry you didn't get one."

You sighed in disappointment. "I mean, what can you expect? He barely knows me" Your friend sighed as well.

 "I guess that's true. I mean..." They halted mid-sentence. "Wait! I know! You can be my plus one!"

You raised an eyebrow. "Really?" "Yep." Your friend replied. "It says in the invite that your allowed to bring a friend." You smiled.

 "Thank you so much! When is it?" "Sunday." You thought about that for a second. That was in two days. "Alright, I can make it. Can you pick me up here?" 

Your friend laughed. "So long as you're ready by 5:00. And don't expect my arrival to be too pretty." You chuckled. "Fine by me. See you then!"

You both said your good-byes as you hung up, and then you let out a quiet shriek of excitement. How long had you been waiting for this? Too long. You thought. You had been DYING to go to one of Aloha's parties. 

They were the greatest, or so you had heard. You sighed. Not only would the party itself be great but... Being with Aloha? 

You did a little fist pump as you headed down to your room, already counting down the hours until the party started.

~Time skip~

It was finally Sunday, and you had just arrived home from holiday- only to be heading to a party. You put on your nicest clothes (or just a polo shirt and some pants) and  out.

You were out of the door by 5:01, but you shrugged it off. One minute? Just consider it fashionably late.

Your friend was there, waiting. "It's 5:02 already! Come on!"  You laughed. "Actually, it's 5:01." Your friend chuckled along with you.

"Smarty pants." F/n said when you got in the car. "I heard Aloha likes the witty ones." You instantly blushed. "Shut your trap!" You shrieked while F/n cackled, and then you were off

"Do you think any of our teammates will be there?" You asked, and your friend shrugged. " I heard they're all busy this week. Your lucky you even got vacation."

You groaned. "Well, whatever. Life is stressful."

Your friend scoffed. "You'll live. Now, let's put on some music!"